• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Greetings players!

DeletedUser

I am a newer regular player (3.259 pts) that has reached a plateau where I would like to develop more contacts past my neighbors.

I am in Greifental (EN7, I think that means something if I have read correctly). Not sure if more info is needed. I just entered the Early Middle Ages, I play and molish usually daily. I contributed to 2 GBs before they left my neighborhood (haven't seen any since) and continued until they leveled and were gone. I am not much of a battler... I lean more towards trade and development.

I tried adding to my friends list to get my first friend but got stuck in a neverending loop? each time I tried. So instead, I am putting myself out there for anyone looking for a friend to add me to their gameplay.

Good luck to all

Thanks,

swilson

DeletedUser

Well, I've had a few views and no replies. Had 1 invite to a Guild, but can't join and can't add friends on my own because of a game glitch. The support reply left me a little wanting...
Hello swilson,

We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Forge of Empires. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

To read more on the details of this bug and the areas that it effects please look here : http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?24202-Add-Friend-Menu-Forever-Loading

Sincerely;

JAButcher
Ingame Moderator

Anybody want to help a brother out and be my friend????? Good Luck All!

DeletedUser

Aha....finally got though...Guild bound at last! Thanks Albulus!