• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Guilding boosts and the world map

DeletedUser

I understand the reasoning for the change in attack defense boosts but can someone change the boosts that the enemy gets on the world map to correspond with the changes. I am going after a province and I had 85% attack/defense boost going against an 80% attack boost in the Americas. Now I have a 51% boost going against a 80%. If it has to change for the players, shouldn't work the same way for the system?

THanks.

DeletedUser4089

The boosted sectors are meant to be a challenge, if they weren't boosted it would be far too easy.
If you can't beat these sectors with your current army and boosts, then you can wait til you have bette units or higher boosts, or you can negotiate.

The Game Designer, Anwar, has completed all the map without any GBs, so nothing is impossible.

DeletedUser

A challenge yes but when I finally had the advantage, it was taken away. Highly frustrating.

DeletedUser

I agree with benje3 before the changes I stood a chance against continent enemies but I have now reached enemies with 120% boost and I have been reduced to boosts below 40%. All very frustrating !!!!