• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings

In Great Buildings why when you give forge points to help other friends to level up does it not indicate the current forge points they have? Twice now given a number of forge points to get a good return on investment only to find that the player had already had that many from someone else, and my points just completed the level and I got a fraction of what was expected.

It clearly shows the contributions from other players and how many fps are needed to level the GB. You need to "secure" the reward spot with enough fps, so no one else can "snipe" the position.

Last edited:
It clearly shows the contributions from other players and how many fps are needed to level the GB. You need to "secure" the reward spot with enough fps, so no one else can "snipe" the position.
That's not true because they are ONLY shown after I put in forge points. For instance GB needed 324 FP to level up. i put in 163 forge points to get 3rd spot only to find that it took 162 and levelled up then showed another player who had put in 162. Unless they did it a second before me then there is a lag which means you can loose out big time.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
That's not true because they are ONLY shown after I put in forge points. For instance GB needed 324 FP to level up. i put in 163 forge points to get 3rd spot only to find that it took 162 and levelled up then showed another player who had put in 162. Unless they did it a second before me then there is a lag which means you can loose out big time.
And what if that player put those 162FP in WHILE you were typing in 163 - or you sat and waited for a second or minute before hitting the accept button? The game cannot anticipate or know who is going to enter how many FPs and how fast they do it. And if that player had entered those 162fp one second before you did, when would you have have noticed it? Before you entered your 163, after you entered your 163, before you hit the accept/enter button?
And as you yourself pointed out - there is lag - which is very common on the internet - so even if that other player had entered 162fp a couple seconds earlier, the Inno server might not have caught it yet - as well as your server connection may not have seen the updated list of contributors.
That is all part of the game.

This happens sometimes. Another player grabs a GB spot 1-2 seconds before you get it. Maybe you hesitate a bit before you enter your contribution and don't notice the new contribution from the other player and maybe there's a tiny lag. Maybe you spend a little time to make calculations with the GB window open and new contributions from other players don't appear until you refresh the window (close and reopen it). Usually, though, you don't have to refresh the GB window, but there may be a very small lag before new contributions appear. It's advisable to refresh the window manually before you make a contribution.

Last edited: