• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great buildings

DeletedUser111090

I have leveled my arc cape and ao..which great building should i level next.which one do you think is the best?

DeletedUser111090

Level 70 arc level 60 ao almost 60 cape other fp buildings 10 etc

DeletedUser110179

Interesting ...
getting Inno up high can only help with fp production ...
but maybe you need a Level 70 Alcatraz to do some real damage in GvG.

DeletedUser109475

Based on a lot of my hood something that produces pink fairy dust would be their one and only GB to go for, let alone level up.

As for your question, it depends on your goals within the game, which GB's suit that end are the GB's to work on.

DeletedUser107476

As you appear to be going FP gain wise I would say The Kraken

DeletedUser111866

With this set, ZAC and Kraken. Traz if you play defender, aka use a lot of units to set up GvG defense.

DeletedUser106369

The first 12 players you aid you will get 1 random good of the age of the building you aided.