• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser103723
  • Start date

DeletedUser103723

I don't know if this has already been discussed. It is frustrating to me to work hard at polishing etc for the hopes of a blueprint just to get a blueprint for a great building I already own. Considering that we not only spend many hours but also hard earned dollars, it seems to me that the program needs to be modified to only disburse blueprints for buildings not yet completed. How do the rest of you feel about this. I have already brought this topic up with a moderator and he said to bring it to the forum for review.

DeletedUser

This might have been a good idea, but as we now have developed a use for these spare blue prints, I cannot see this being implemented, as very soon the duplicate blueprints will hold value :) I cant say more just yet, but watch this space as they say lol.

DeletedUser4879

This might have been a good idea, but as we now have developed a use for these spare blue prints, I cannot see this being implemented, as very soon the duplicate blueprints will hold value :) I cant say more just yet, but watch this space as they say lol.
YEA!! Bring it on!!!!!

DeletedUser1081

... A value other than unlocking levels above 10, you mean? I had really hoped we were done with the year and a half of vague promises of some "wondrous" use that would be unveiled "soon". 8[

Bump! Do you mean some value other than unlocking levels above 10? I had really hoped we were done with the year and a half of vague promises of some "wondrous" use that would be unveiled "soon". But if you mean they'll be valuable in other ways than simply unlocking levels in our own GBs, you really need to say so, Kimba. People are posting in various threads about using their piles of excess BPs to unlock silly levels in their GBs. If there's some reason not to do that (eg they'll be usable for other purposes "soon", such as gift-giving or cash-ins for something else) you need to say so loud and clear even if you can't say what the exact function will be.

DeletedUser98465

See now you've done it. One thing I've learnt is if you're not prepared to give the full story then don't give it at all ;)

I'm sure this has now just sparked a multitude of follow on assumptions, speculations, questions and people getting annoyed at half measure notices from Inno.

DeletedUser7719

lol, the time she said it was before the uncapping of GBs was implemented ;)

DeletedUser103723

My original issue was a total waste of blueprints received once a GB was built, but I see that recently Inno added a feature above level 10 which the additional blue prints can be used for. But I see now that this has sparked a different debate about BP usage. Let's see where this goes.

DeletedUser1081

lol, the time she said it was before the uncapping of GBs was implemented ;)

The timestamp on her statement is 04 July. The uncapping had already been announced.
Why would she say she "can't say more" if that's all she meant?
Byeordie, instead of replying for her maybe you could point out to her that she's being asked a question. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Hi yes, it hadnt been implemented at that point thats why I didnt really want to elaborate, if I said one thing and something else happened then I look like the fool and you guys all feel let down with empty promises. So thats why I didnt want to say too much right away, but obviously the update all went though and the spare blue prints are now available to use to add additional levels to your GBs. Sorry for the delay in replying here.