• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings... when?

Question. Do I have to reach a certain age, before I can start building a GB that belongs to the age in question?

In other words, and as an example, can I start building the Aachen Cathedral, while I am still in the Iron Age?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Question. Do I have to reach a certain age, before I can start building a GB that belongs to the age in question?

In other words, and as an example, can I start building the Aachen Cathedral, while I am still in the Iron Age?
You can start building Great Buildings as soon as you have the required blueprints and goods, the Great Buildings are not age specific and can be built at any time once all prints are obtained and your current goods in your inventory allow it

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
I am in the Contemporary Era, and a fellow Guild Member is in the Late Middle Ages. We both have 'The Arc', which is from the Future Era.

So anything is possible with the right help gathering blueprints and resources.