• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Great Buildings - Search

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

DeletedUser107616

Proposal:
Add a search for GB's in Global Ranking Page...

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
Yes, couldn't find anything. I posted something simular, but removed that and linked to here.

Reason:
No current search for Great Buildings...

Details:
Currently, After opening "Global Ranking" you can search for - a specific guild or specific player.
In "Great Buildings" tab you have the ability to search for a specific player but NOT a specific GB - that’s crazy...
What I Want/What We Need - is the ability to use the existing search field to search for SPECIFIC GREAT BUILDINGS - with the ability to search within the Neighbours / Guild / friends.
For example, if you wanted to find the new Temple Of Relics, you can search your guild, friends or neighbours and 10 results per page will show WHO has the GB and the Level & Progress.
It would also be helpful if - after visiting the city to donate, you can return to the previous screen and NOT have to do the search again.
*check-boxes would also work instead of tabs - depending on how it's implemented...

Visual Aids:
Great Buildings-Tabs.jpg

Balance: Not applicable to this Idea
Abuse Prevention: Not applicable to this Idea

Summary:
Obviously, to search for what ever GB you want - either in your Hood, Guild, or Friends and actually find the GB in seconds, instead of visiting players 1-by-1 and potentially missing a more desirable GB/Level to donated to...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

I like the communication on GB's more than this proposal.
What's next? Maybe you can add a marking if you can easily win extra FP's taking into account your boost and an extra button to donate exactly the gap to be covered?
The current GB overview per player already makes the GB chasing so much easier, so I really don't need more automation. I prefer to have at least a little chat with players on interesting GB's rather than making the game even more a really selfish game.

DeletedUser107616

I like the communication on GB's more than this proposal.
What's next? Maybe you can add a marking if you can easily win extra FP's taking into account your boost and an extra button to donate exactly the gap to be covered?
The current GB overview per player already makes the GB chasing so much easier, so I really don't need more automation. I prefer to have at least a little chat with players on interesting GB's rather than making the game even more a really selfish game.

There's players who attack and players that don't
There's Guild that fight and Guilds that don't
There's people that want the game made easier and apparently people that don't...
When a game allows people to play however they want, some ideas like this can actually help balance the game, and some ideas - even ones that people vote against, won't affect them - if they continue to play the way they want.

The recent update that now enables a person to display a list of GBs in 1 second with just 1 click and list 11 GBs per page with details of progress has sure as hell made things easier.
Has anyone complained about how this update has now made the game easier and more efficient?...