• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Buildings Rankings

DeletedUser98461

I also advocate more points that reward GvG/PvP skills not repeats as well as high points for efficient city design.

The creativity comes when you ask yourself how can I get 10 more times (or even more) FPs than I get from the town haul from other players (240FPs/day) without breaking rules? The solutions vary. The creativity stems from the fact that you cannot get those points by yourself alone but you have to include second person in a relationship that you will benefit from. Will that be parasitic, commensalistic, or mutualistic relationship that is up to you to determine. Can you sustain it for long period of time? A continuous transfer of wealth never occurs into infinity. It requires creative solutions. This is different from battle repeating where you can get benefit (ranking points) just by repeating your direct actions.

Yea! We call it Sim-City!

DeletedUser7396

I also advocate more points that reward GvG/PvP skills not repeats as well as high points for efficient city design.

The creativity comes when you ask yourself how can I get 10 more times (or even more) FPs than I get from the town haul from other players (240FPs/day) without breaking rules? The solutions vary. The creativity stems from the fact that you cannot get those points by yourself alone but you have to include second person in a relationship that you will benefit from. Will that be parasitic, commensalistic, or mutualistic relationship that is up to you to determine. Can you sustain it for long period of time? A continuous transfer of wealth never occurs into infinity. It requires creative solutions. This is different from battle repeating where you can get benefit (ranking points) just by repeating your direct actions.

yeah right smart guy, you should go and be creative in Sim city. There is nothing creative in collecting FPs !!!!

DeletedUser7396

like fighting:
there is nothing creative in making 100 fights a day with autobattle :rolleyes:

You again,
how can i auto fight my neighbors ?!!!!
i hate auto fight and will gladly cancel that stupid button !!!
I admit one thing, you are very creative with annoying other players with your "smart" conclusions !!!

DeletedUser96901

how can i auto fight my neighbors ?!!!!
click auto-battle-button :p
no problem with 90+% attack bonus and 1 AAV + 7 rogues ;)

i hate auto fight and will gladly cancel that stupid button !!!
I hate the resign button and would like to see that button removed from the game ;)

DeletedUser7396

I dont "auto" my neighbors, hate to lose units, just 2 spearman :)
And what the hell is resign button?!
PS: the thing that i would first remove from this game is Alcatraz, it ruins all the fun, and without Traz, there would be no need to remove auto battle button!!

DeletedUser2989

I dont "auto" my neighbors, hate to lose units, just 2 spearman :)
And what the hell is resign button?!
PS: the thing that i would first remove from this game is Alcatraz, it ruins all the fun, and without Traz, there would be no need to remove auto battle button!!

By "resign button" I'm pretty sure he means the "withdraw button" that is down in the UI along with the auto-battle button.

A reminder that this thread is for feedback on the Great Buildings ranking system, please take discussions on other matters to a more appropriate thread.