• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Great Buildings) Flame & Tower GB's

• Thread starter DeletedUser111907
  • Start date

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97688

You seem to have a problem recalling original ideas, so does that count? :?

This sentence doesn't make sense. Neither does the fact that I'm bored enough to reply to someone like you, but hey ho. Spoiler: I'm VERY bored.

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1
@ Galladhom I have a guild mate that says higher level players don't even have victory towers, I disagree with that assesment.

Well I do only play in Arvahall (UK Server) so I do not know how it looks on the top rankings in other worlds. But for the UK Arva not many top players have Victory towers left – But they do have Watch and Ritual flames. For top players passive medals gain is mostly of less value and they usually already have more than enough as well as used all the Medal Expansions slots – So there is little intent in having those Victory Towers.

The proposed idea would still be fine since there is a choice between two GB types – If you don´t have Victory towers you do not build the GB and vice versa.

DeletedUser96901

Flame GB
5 x 5 area
Allows all Ritual Flames & Watchfires to be added to a single Great Building which accumulates the % of what is donated to it
There is no room for Abuse of any kind
It keeps all original items within the game so no changes to the work already done but also allows for more room to be created within cities but does not mean adding more expansions or city area and also allows for any future developments in this area to simply be added to this GB over time giving you more options for rewards in future events
no abuse I like it

I will put my 106 ritual flames and 40 watchfires

having 1008% on 5x5 is definitely no abuse :lol:

1008% on 5x5

how can that be OP

just kidding. you are absolutely right

+1

Would love to redesign my city (please get that done sometime soon, been talked and talked that it is coming) And use that other space for something else when the time arise. This is a great idea. And the idea as expanded included some limiting to number allowed in each level of GB, or extra FP, etc that would help not being OP. But really- the guys and gals at the top/tiptop- are already overpowered compared to a lot/most of the rest of us down here in the mud. This seems like a great idea.

Agent327

Overlord
OVERTYPE said:
In particular, please do not suggest the following ideas, as they will not be implemented:
Ideas to make yourself richer.. or make the game easier. The game is meant to be played over time and is meant to have a lot of strategy to it.

If they implement the redesign mode/ reconstruction mode, whatever it is called, that will already make the game easier. Not sure how the devs decided to do it, but the inability to work more easily with city design is an impediment to enjoying the game. Some of us made early mistakes, not easily remedied before we learned enough about the later stages of the game, and not much backtracking to be done . Mea Culpa, but also easy to do, while learning. Several more or less recent additions and GB, make the game “easier”, depending on how you look at it. ARC anyone? Chateau? Definitely makes things easier once you have them. I do not see this suggestion as any different from them,

Agent327

Overlord
If they implement the redesign mode/ reconstruction mode, whatever it is called, that will already make the game easier. Not sure how the devs decided to do it, but the inability to work more easily with city design is an impediment to enjoying the game. Some of us made early mistakes, not easily remedied before we learned enough about the later stages of the game, and not much backtracking to be done . Mea Culpa, but also easy to do, while learning. Several more or less recent additions and GB, make the game “easier”, depending on how you look at it. ARC anyone? Chateau? Definitely makes things easier once you have them. I do not see this suggestion as any different from them,

That is their choice. It clearly states they no longer look for ideas to make the game easier. If they decide to do so fine, but it clearly states they do not need our help to do so.

That is their choice. It clearly states they no longer look for ideas to make the game easier. If they decide to do so fine, but it clearly states they do not need our help to do so.
No , but they do ask for suggestions and they ask for feedback on ‘updates’. And some updates and corrections and fixing of the broken, are meant to make it a smoother more satisfying experience in playing the game and keeping the main player base “happy” . Even if that is largely subjective...

DeletedUser99438

-1 RE: Flame GB since the city defense is already phenomenally easy to build up. It'd need to be balanced with attack then. The game is already catastrophically out of balance, let's not make it worse!

DeletedUser111949

Anyway in case they will not implement this good idea at least they should give us buildings with defense as 1x2 or 1x3. I use my ritual flame and watch fires as walls all around my city so I was thinking to some special building like a gate 1x3 that gives 12% defense and some happiness.

DeletedUser111949

I have too many Victory towers in my inventory, why we can't destroy them for some basic fragments and use this fragments to create other special buildings like altars, fountains, farms or tribal square, etc??

DeletedUser99741

with continual events leading to new buildings or sets any idea to free up space sounds good. Using new GBs fits current game play seems a winner to me
+1

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Don't you think it would be OP if it could store terrace farms? Imagine it producing 300 goods a day (8 hour production of 10 goods) or 50 FP (5 FP a day) by having 10 of them inside and longer playing players have many more.
interesting way how to 'shrink' 30 farms... for me personaly this would be great but i think for some others wouldnt.

DeletedUser110713

+1
It would be nice with more expansion, but I guess there is a limit where the game becomes unplayable on mobile devices.
This is a nice alternative:)

How about making it a general Recycle Plant also for all the buildings you win but never use?
You should be able throw all the buildings you want in there, but the Recycle Plant should nerf the total output.
Lets say the Recycle Plant was at level 10, it could mean the output was limited to 10 fp, 20 goods, 20000 coins, 10000 supplies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.