• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: [Great Buildings] A 5 & 10fp Button for GB Donating

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

5 and 10 FP buttons already available in the new donating window which is currently tested on the beta server

DeletedUser110386

especially for tablets , having an access to FP pack option is a must imo. it is already available on the PC but i do not get that option on tablets...
big fp payment on tablets android is hugely time consuming.

DeletedUser96901

Did anyone in beta point out to inno that the "Great Buildings" link in portrait pop-up was absent in the most logical place - the event history - which now includes GB notification...?
that comes with update 1.94

DeletedUser653

5 and 10 FP buttons already available in the new donating window which is currently tested on the beta server

looks like they have listened to the 50 threads already raised asking for larger donation feature. so might even log into beta and take a look, thanks test.

DeletedUser720

Actually no. There are 3 buttons: 1 FP, 10 FP and X FP (where X = how many FP you have in your bar). If you click 1 FP, it will try to consume a small FP package, but for example, I might want to donate 7 FPs, so it will consume 4 small packages (this is how I ran out of small & medium packages on beta), while there's a simpler solution: a medium and a small package.

That's why I say +1

DeletedUser12146

...that's a different idea, over a year old.

I don't NEED 100% of my idea to make it through, I just wanted something more that +1 or +all. something in between, it's up to inno to look at an idea and decide how to implement it...

MORE than this >
is what I want
You already have an option to use packages. Click that PLUS button...

I want to add 2365FP in one click!

Greywolf

Sergeant
+1

It helps with reducing mindless mouse clicks. Though I'd prefer just a simple entry field where you can enter the number of FP's that you want to donate. Not sure however whether or not Inno's minions can actually achieve such a feat of advanced programming.

DeletedUser103370

Why don't we simply add an input box, or/and a slider, where you could set the amount what you wanna spend?

And yeah I don't understand either what's the point of having 2/3/5/10 whatever FP packs, why are they not accumulated in a single bank? It's just over-complicated, and useless.

We have a dynamic FP bar, plus we should have an FP bank. Bank is topped up by packages you get, and that's it.

Just found this thread, it's exactly what I'm saying. https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/change-fp-packages-into-a-single-bank.31044/

Last edited by a moderator:

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal

Just remove FP packages! I wish to add 3658FP in one click!!

-1 .. do not remove FP Packages, this would be the last straw for me and I would leave the game, but a slider or something that allows you to input the number of FP's you wish to donate is a great idea

DeletedUser103370

-1 .. do not remove FP Packages, this would be the last straw for me and I would leave the game, but a slider or something that allows you to input the number of FP's you wish to donate is a great idea

It's not about removing them, you'd still be able to get those packages, but instead of storing them like packages, they would be accumulated in a single bank!
What's the point having a 2FP pack or 5 or whatever in your inventory, if you can use it from the bank with the amount you choose?

DeletedUser103370

if they were stored in a single bank in your inventory and not the FP Bar to use a certain amount in one go then yes that would be a good thing

Sure, that's what we're trying to achieve! There is simply no reason to store them like this, also using them would be straightforward and easy.