• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Great Building That Aids (MOT/POL) Your Own City

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
With all the new additions to the game it is overdue for a GB that will 'aid' your city. You'll no longer have to solely rely on a guild, friends and neighbors to aid your ever growing amount of SoKs, SSW and HoFs. This will make your diamond users and veterans very happy.

It needs to be worth building, no pathetic 10 buildings aided at L10, and let it have a small imprint. 3x3.

Perhaps the second benefit could be identical to a Hall of Fame.

Agent327

Overlord
Use motivation kits? Did you just start this game yesterday and have nothing but decorations in Bronze Age? Yes, i'll use 100 motivation kits a day, every single day.

Please use your brain when commenting here.

100 a day? Now who isn't using his brain? You can have a total of 300 people aiding you. Are you telling me you have 400 buildings that all need to be aided? :zzz:

DeletedUser96901

Agent327

Overlord

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
100 a day? Now who isn't using his brain? You can have a total of 300 people aiding you. Are you telling me you have 400 buildings that all need to be aided? :zzz:

Quit trolling on my post and get lost. Learn how to add as well. 80 guildmates max, 74 players in my hood and I think 120 friends max. Good luck on getting half of them to aid every single day.

If Inno wants to keep players, and especially users who buy diamonds, happy they'll introduce this GB. Nobody wants to rely on others and press an aid button hundreds of times daily.

Agent327

Overlord
Quit trolling on my post and get lost. Learn how to add as well. 80 guildmates max, 74 players in my hood and I think 120 friends max. Good luck on getting half of them to aid every single day.

Thinking seems to be your problem. You get 140 friends max and those that do not aid you kick out.

If Inno wants to keep players, and especially users who buy diamonds, happy they'll introduce this GB. Nobody wants to rely on others and press an aid button hundreds of times daily.

Ah, you buy diamonds so you can demand for what you want. That aid button is, like the Guilds, part of the social component of the game. No way they will give an alternative for that.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Ah, you buy diamonds so you can demand for what you want. That aid button is, like the Guilds, part of the social component of the game. No way they will give an alternative for that.

Get lost you retarded troll. You're obviously a noob who has never played another Inno game. The 'social' component of the last game of theirs I played was the guild chatroom where members would post the hate mail and pleas of mercy from other players we utterly destroyed. The 'friend' feature was used to spy on others. You could see when your 'friends' were online and offline, so you'd know best when to wipe them from the map and destroy months, or years, worth of work in a matter of seconds. Go back to Facebook with your 'social' nonsense.

DeletedUser111299

It feels like the discussion have stooped being about the proposal: The Aid GB

I think it sounds interesting. In part because I can see how you can be frustrated because the wrong buildings get aided. I haven´t updated some buildings and it is always frustrating when my residential buildings have been aided but not my pole houses (I have no need for a little extra coins, but very much for some medals). But the main bonus from that GB would be that you could aid some of your buildings to protect them from raiding (you can´t plunder an aided building).
And since we have the motivation kit it should not bee a game breaker which make the game to easy.

+1 from me

DeletedUser103052

+1,
It will give flexibility to those who can't be active every day or who don't want to do hundreds of aids and it gives a type of boost that we haven't seen before.