• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Great Building Reward: Blueprints Column

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

Reason: I don't see why not.
[/SIZE]
Visual Aid:
blueprints.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

DeletedUser108240

But that is a horrible Idea. It would make the game easier, and if there is one thing I have learned it is that making the game easier is a No No. ;-)

Then again, I am selfish, I want it too.

so: +1

DeletedUser15372

Make the game easier? Lol that BP column was meant to be there from the start, especially since we already have the ones for medals and FPs. It only makes sense that the inno devs add the BP column too. ;)

DeletedUser103052

But that is a horrible Idea. It would make the game easier, and if there is one thing I have learned it is that making the game easier is a No No. ;-)

Then again, I am selfish, I want it too.

so: +1

How exactly does this make the game easier?
It makes the display more clear and understandable, but it doesn't make the actual gameplay any easier.

DeletedUser108842

Not only I'd say +1 but I will say that this is so tiny little thing that it should not even be discussed more than 3 comments here. How many people are working on this project anyway? These interfacial things should be implemented almost instantly. Come on.