• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Building list

DeletedUser110781

Is there a way I can remove myself from other players Great Buildings I have donated to?

DeletedUser110781

So in other words, you don't know other than the freakin obvious which I don't wanna do

DeletedUser110797

It's a pity you can't recover FPs from GBs which have stalled because the owner has stopped levelling up. I've got well over 700 FPs 'invested' in GBs which have stalled way short of levelling up.

DeletedUser110797

The choice of phrasing was 'just short' or 'way short' of levelling up. I used 'way short' because in each representative case the GBs are less than 50% towards reaching the next level. There is certainly not much sense in investing 100s of FPs to get back 50 or 60, a few medals and a BP.
Anyway mine was just a whimsical 'wouldn't be nice' post, certainly not a moan.

DeletedUser110781

In that case you should not ask a freaking stupid question.
If you don't like the answer you can at least accept it. There is no reason to have a go at someone who is trying to help you.
Fancy you going in to bat for someone who is trying to help, you my forum butt pain are on nearly every post in the joint doing what you're doing here, nothing, other than loving the sound of your own keystrokes, for that matter Test Ament, you aint much better but I suppose at least you did answer my question
Hey I got a great idea, lets get you 2 in the ring and find out whos the leader and whos the sidekick outta you pair, Cmon boys, "TROLL FIGHT"

DeletedUser96901

Hey I got a great idea, lets get you 2 in the ring and find out whos the leader and whos the sidekick outta you pair, Cmon boys, "TROLL FIGHT"
have you brain crap ?

you asked a question
I answered correctly with NO

you attack me

if you don't like the answer then don't ask the question

Hey I got a great idea: say thank you to the correct answer

DeletedUser110781

Lol, never said I didn't like the answer, I actually acknowledged it
for that matter Test Ament, you aint much better but I suppose at least you did answer my question
Didn't thank you 'cause well, its YOU. Listen Test, I Will Cross This Bridge.