• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Let us access the GB reward pop-up from the Event History

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Proposal: Currently, when you help level a Great Building, there's an entry in your Event History showing what place you got with an option to visit the owner's city. I'd like to have an option to see the reward pop-up telling me how many Forge Points, Medals, and Blueprints I got instead or in addition.

Reason: The pop-up that is supposed to show by itself when the Great Building is levelled or when you next log in doesn't always show up. Especially if you own an Arc, it is nice to be able to go back and see the rewards that you got.
Currently, you have the option to go to the player's Great Building list, find the building that you helped level, and see the reward that you got without the Arc bonus. My idea would make checking it much faster and you'd see the rewards that you actually got.

DeletedUser111866

+1 right off the bat. The app has it pop up after a lag, and I missed a lot of them during winter event when my first move was to collect daily stars, bam there was a popup and it's gone forever.

+1
I wanted to post something about the same thing. I'm happy to see someone else thought of this also :)

I totally agree, there are times it doesn't come up. And the only way to confirm what Blueprint you won is at the moment on the reward screen.

DeletedUser

Not sure if I want more info’s
As replacement oke but not as add on.
FoE gives too much information already but hardly brings efforts to make the app competitive vs software.

Till that comes closer together I’d love to debate the fansies.
So far I can’t read profiles, look into guilds,.. and eurm.. join them ladila... chat... siege... play as everyone else..