• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Great Building) G.B. - choose age of produced goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As with most things in this game there is always those that will find a way to abuse something but if you make treasury trades only possible by the founder(s) of the guild then it will be their responsibility to ensure it is not abused. Not sure how it would introduce any new ways of abusing that doesn't already exist with the current trading.

If you want to support the treasury trades idea, then there are various threads to post in. :D

DeletedUser99588

No Hippocratia I believe I already supported it in other threads. I'm just not supporting choosing the age of your GB goods but wanted to state an alternative rather than just throw in a negative.

DeletedUser97969

The idea is good, but I would add the same idea of of Alcatraz. To eliminate the randomness. To choose what a my army to produces. Sample Alcatraz lvl 11 -4 rogues, 3 Tank, 2 commando.

DeletedUser2989

Interesting idea dbddimov, but it probably needs it's own idea thread. I can see some reasons as to why choosing age of goods produced is different to choosing exactly what an Alcatraz gives.

DeletedUser104924

+1 from me!

Time to bring some life to this thread. This needs to be implemented now more than ever, but imo, only for the GBs that donate goods directly to the treasury (Arc, Obs, Atom). These GBs are meant to help the guild, but when you're in a old world and everyone in the guild is at the end of the tech tree, the GBs only help that one era. This wouldn't be that bad if the new eras (AF and OF) had their own map... but they don't. My guild currently have over 100k of each AF good (other guilds have much much more) and we can't do ANYTHING with it (except open GE... which doesn't take anywhere close to 100k of each good). This makes the Arc, Obs and Atom next to useless at the end of the game.

Adding this feature would make it possible for guilds to go to lower age maps and lunch big campaigns. This would also add another fun new dynamic to guild management to manage what era of good it needs to fight or defend. And most importantly this will help keep GvG alive in older worlds.

I've read a few comments saying just build the era of good you need... This is true and works for low eras as the goods buildings are small, you can place enough to get the large amount of goods need to lunch a huge campaign (My guild was able to do this for LMA). But when you want to do this for let's say ME or PME, it's next to impossible to get the large number of goods needed. First you need to build the good building to get the secondary goods needed to make the actual ME/PME goods. This takes way to much space to produce so little, it's just not worth doing GvG in those eras.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103987

+1

This idea now more than ever needs adding into the game - if there's never going to be a new age developed from the game then the players should be able to set their GBs to produce a good which is useful to their guild. It's all well and good making them required for GE but if you're producing like 20k a week of each good you're more than covering any need for those goods in GE?

Unless there's an intention to release new GvG maps this would be the most logical solution and stop the Obs and Atom becoming irrelevant GB's that need deleting to allow for more space, not to mention it takes a huge part away from the Arc.

DeletedUser110616

I support the idea for the guild treasury buildings (OBS, Atom etc.) since the treasury is really difficult to manage otherwise.
The question is if Inno even care how many people supports it here... (I personally really doubt they do)

As for the regular "personal" buildings, I'd leave them as they are. It supports trade (and no, you do not have to go 2:1 for each era down ad nauseam - is not really a rule, just a haggle - I built The Alcatraz by trading some wood or something 1:1 for the whole amount from friend and helped another friend do similar when I progressed high enough to have the goods - no rule against it, just good will and friendship...). Plus, the need for high level players to trade low era goods encourages accepting new, low level members (with low level goods production) in "old" guilds.

DeletedUser107616

I like the idea of choosing the goods It will make the game so much easier.

how is this WARM :? I don't get it....
the ideas section is so random...

Last edited by a moderator:

Galladhorn

Monarch
0 (Neutral)

For some reaoson I should like this idea, but I can´t help thinking that the top guilds will benefit immensly from this in regard to top players helping thier lower tier players getting the goods for the GB´s. Essentially there is nothing wrong with it and it is a competetive game after all, but perhaps new players will never learn how to produce goods, trade for goods etc. if their high rank guild members are floating in goods from lower ages because of their GB´s at high level pushing out far more goods....

Agent327

Overlord

Game has changed a lot since this idea was posted. At that time there were no GB's donating to the guild treassure.

Status
Not open for further replies.