• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great building forge points

• Thread starter DeletedUser2490
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2490

Hi all
How do you get to spend forge points on building a great building? I have all the required goods on the statue of Zeus building (Bronze age) but only the allowed max of 10 forge points, but to get the building built to level 1 you need 40 forge points... stuck.com

DeletedUser4089

Use 10 Forge Points > Wait 10 hours (or buy more) > Use 10 Forge Points > Wait 10 hours (or buy more) > Use 10 Forge Points > Wait 10 hours (or buy more) > Use 10 Forge Points.

and there you go, 40 Forge Points used.

You can also use the forge point packs from quest rewards to top up your forge points.

DeletedUser

Click the building itself, it will bring up a pop-up window, and there you'll have the option to add forgepoints ;)

That goes for buildings from neighbours/guildmates too.

DeletedUser2490

That sounds good but there is no way to spend the 10 FP`s towards the 40 needed. Ive since read on here somewhere that you need to get all 9 blueprints before you can construct the building, so i assume once you have all BP`s then you spend the FP`s towards the building the same way as you would in research... ish

DeletedUser4089

Ah, yes, you need all 9 blueprints before you can start construction.

DeletedUser

On the same topic... can you only spend FP on neighbours/guildmates GB's ? can you spend them on a friends ? (like befriending random person who has a GB already built?)

Clicking on the top score list for example, the top guy has 2 GB's. Im unable to click that which i assume is intended. So i have to wait for my neighbours/guild to build 1 ? which will be along time since highest around me is on 12k points :)

DeletedUser10128

Guys, i got a question. When and how do i get the reward from donating FP ?
Do i get it when the Great building is completed/leveled up ? And do i receive it through Inventory ?
Coz I saw a guy with 7 FP contributed to a lv2 Saint Basil's Catheral, 1st in the list, and the reward is 15 FP
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hanhcui/8249499294/
Looks like he won't receive all that 15 FP at once :|

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3315

He will receive forge point packages in his inventory - probably 3 x 5 point packages that he can use when he wants

DeletedUser1094

Hi metalkid...

The FPs are given in packages. See this link -> Forge points for donors

The FP-donor rewards will be inserted into your Inventory, when the Great-Building has reached the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.