• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Great Building) Display collection time for GB on app

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113346

+1 to this idea. And I would also add if we could see the remaining use of GB bonus like : blue galaxy, LoA, st mark, kraken, dynamic tower... On PC version we have a place to see how many time we have the bonus but not I'm mobile. It could be place into the town hall not to bother anyone.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1 to this idea. And I would also add if we could see the remaining use of GB bonus like : blue galaxy, LoA, st mark, kraken, dynamic tower... On PC version we have a place to see how many time we have the bonus but not I'm mobile. It could be place into the town hall not to bother anyone.
It is in the town hall on the app under 'boost overview' for at least some buildings. For example it shows under supplies boost that I have 34 bonus productions remaining on my LoA.
I don't know about the Dynamic Tower etc, though.

DeletedUser110382

+1
I often like to check when Traz is ready as it doesn't run on the same 24hr cycle and as others have said, syncing GBs that have been constructed or leveled. Long over due, hover over every other building and you can see when collect is due. I play on multiple worlds and it is difficult to remember when various collections are due.

Status
Not open for further replies.