• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Building Blueprint Drops

DeletedUser1032

I was under the impression that the great buildings were originally introduced to slow people down progressing thru the research tree, before they had sorted out the industrial age, and then more recently the progressive age.

Not sure about that. When a new age comes, we simply stop working on our GBs and blow right through the research tree to get it done as quick as possible.

DeletedUser

the thing that bugs me most is when rinbin gives a BP as a reward - I'm in modern era and he drops me a duplicate Babel print!

DeletedUser

I honestly felt like drop rate was lowered significantly not too far into the PE.

DeletedUser7719

I don't think it's was because we were in the PE, but each time we get a new BP, the chances of getting another one slightly decreases

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think it's was because we were in the PE, but each time we get a new BP, the chances of getting another one slightly decreases

I wasn't saying it was b/c we were in PE. I was just using that as a time reference for when I think it went down.

Are you saying that 1) the total number of BPs we have affects the drop rate or 2) each time we get one from pollivating, it makes it less likely we will get another?

What are you basing that on? Does this decrease last for 24 hours or is it permanent?

DeletedUser112

I never find the new era BP, BP just keep getting older ages in abundance even if reason and looting in most buildings in the new era. are unlucky or have anything changed?

DeletedUser7719

Don't know, I just noticed that my account on beta doesn't have as many BPs as the one on EN, and I get about 2 BPs a day by doing 90 people on there compared to (a lucky) 1 a day from 120 people...

DeletedUser97637

fake

i think the blue prints are a whole lot of rubbish?
for now i can build several buildings for the second or third time so many double, triple and even 4 times i have blue prints of one building.
for all the other buildings it takes a long long long time to get any blueprints
sooo in my opinion, it's just a way of the carrot in front of the donkey and eazy money for the developer.

greatings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97590

sooo in my opinion, it's just a way of the carrot in front of the donkey and eazy money for the developer.

Exactly!
Just like the promise that some time there will be a solution for all those double/triple/quadruple BPs. It's been almost a year of waiting now.

DeletedUser96867

I've given up looking for bp. The drop rate is so low for me, a couple bp a weeks(total) isn't worth the effort of trying to target the age of buildings i want, as i never get those bp anyway. Add to that i think many of the GB's of are of very questionable value and since they appear to be at risk of being nerfed at any moment for no reason with no discussion or concern for player feedback why even bother? Some day i may try to build alcatraz but since i started getting Dupes when i only had 3bp for it, i don't expect it will happen any time soon, expect i'll have left this game long before then.