• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Building Attachments in the Messaging System

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

Please use this thread to discuss the change to our message system. We hope you like being able to directly point your fellow players to your GBs! Check the full announcement here.

Thanks!

Richard

DeletedUser2007

Hmm, useful (?!?). But I am waiting for trade options. Seems it will be more useful? Maybe... Probably... Should be... :lol:

DeletedUser104833

My Guild has several threads for GB development so this will be VERY useful for us. Please send some of your developers over to the Elvenar team and help them out with their quality of life and usability features. I don't understand why a similar game by the same company is lacking in so many ways. The art team is doing an excellent job in both cases though!

DeletedUser106369

I have found it is useless on Beta so I for 1 will not be using it.

DeletedUser96901

it will be released on the 11th
an app update will be on the 11th

so why shouldn't it work on android ?

DeletedUser4727

The apps are global releases, so new features such as this rarely work on the app, even on Beta, until we get a global release with the changes. New features are predominately tested on the app internally due to how release and pre-production environments work for apps.

As far as Im aware, it'll be available on the app.

DeletedUser110382

Brilliant new feature, I have been one of many testing the browser version in beta and providing feedback. It has not been available on apps for testing yet but am anticipating global release will address any of the issues previously raised. For those that use fp swap threads you can see at a glance the level of the last GB, number fps already donated and link directly to the donate page. For guild leaders it should reduce complaints about dropping fps on wrong buildings, shortchanging, and leveling before owner can double collect. Bring it on.;)

vikingraider

Emperor
I don't see it on my PC/Windows

Doesn't come out until tomorrow(11th October)

Brilliant new feature, I have been one of many testing the browser version in beta and providing feedback. It has not been available on apps for testing yet but am anticipating global release will address any of the issues previously raised. For those that use fp swap threads you can see at a glance the level of the last GB, number fps already donated and link directly to the donate page. For guild leaders it should reduce complaints about dropping fps on wrong buildings, shortchanging, and leveling before owner can double collect. Bring it on.;)

I think it can still lead to shortchanging and similar problems as the graphic shows the GB's current fp now, not when you posted the 10fp (or whatever) swap. If you post the Gb in multiple swaps who knows which one missed it, like now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110382

Risk of shortchanging has been significantly reduced with multiples of 10 donation option. I doubt there is a system fix for intentional shortchanging. You can track swap donations by checking fp total when posted to actual total of your GB.

DeletedUser109966

Update has been applied.... don't see any attachment symbol is the message thread... am I missing something ?

DeletedUser110615

Looks awesome at first glance. It would be great, if we'd be able to favourite one GB and then only press one button to post it or if a shortcut was made available for the last posted GB. Feels like too much clicking for me.

Vesiger

Monarch
I've discovered a problem - when you try to type an ordinary message, the text continues over the top of the unused 'send attachment' icon, which makes it hard to read what you just wrote.