• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: (Great Building) Adding FPs

• Thread starter DeletedUser111502
  • Start date

DeletedUser111502

Problem - Whilst adding FPs to a GB some users are steaming ahead and stealing spots 'mid-add' and causing huge FP losses to the players who were already adding. The different game platforms allow different adding speeds, 100% fact. This is causing a lot of conflict between players and creating a lot of unhappy customers.

Solution - In the FP adding options, rather than clicking to add 1, 10 or Bar... just type in an amount. The same way as trading or adding to treasury. If I want to add 600 of my FPs to a GB then I should just be able to type in 600 and hey presto, there it is. This makes it fair across the board for all players across the various platforms, removes the need for constant clicking and reduces player conflict.

DeletedUser111502

Conflict is good !

I mean where players actually hate each other which isn't really inkeeping with the general game environment. I know hitting neighbours and other guilds is good conflict but that's a different context of conflict.

Either adding FPs should be equal across all platforms. That is the ultimate point.

DeletedUser12146

This idea is already suggested and well supported: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/change-fp-packages-into-a-single-bank.31044/
But sadly t is totally ignored by Inno...

index.php

HnEMqYe.png

DeletedUser100133

Thank you for the idea but it was already suggested on the 29th of December 2015, also the Idea has been forwarded, Thank you again though always happy to see players coming up with ideas.