• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Building 24 hr supply clock

DeletedUser10313

I think I have done a pretty good search and not come up with the answer I am looking for. If I have missed the previous reference, sorry.

I have a great building that will give XX% boost for first 40 supply pickups. What does that 24 hour clock cycle to? A server clock for start of day, 24 hour since the GB gets leveled up? I have only had the GB for a few days, and it has leveled up fast so I have not got a good sense of it yet. The bonus goods seem happen at each level up and 24 hours after that.

Thanks,

DeletedUser7719

Please tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing the second the GB is built, the 24 hours clock starts. After 24 hours, everything resets. But I have no clue if the clock resets when the GB levels up

DeletedUser6965

The Bonus refreshes after 24hours or after leveling up. thats all u need to know ;)

DeletedUser10313

I did notice one day a supply symbol under the smiley face indicating 120%, up on upper right of screen. This was indicating I was getting the bonus % for supply harvesting. I only noticed it once though. I don't seem to be getting my bonus on the 40 supply harvests.

DeletedUser

I did notice one day a supply symbol under the smiley face indicating 120%, up on upper right of screen. This was indicating I was getting the bonus % for supply harvesting. I only noticed it once though. I don't seem to be getting my bonus on the 40 supply harvests.

There is already a thread going on about there here: Click me

- L