• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Grapho's Graphics

DeletedUser15432

I would have thought a Minotaur would have been more in keeping (man with a bulls head)

DeletedUser5180

hi grapho, nice works you have mate :) my guild's Name is Warlords of Fel, could you manage to do a sig with a Warlord in it plus the guilds name, perhaps making it one and a half times longer than the height.........thanks very much in advance.

DeletedUser11691

Grapho hasn't been on for a while

Last Activity - 18-04-2014 12:10

DeletedUser11691

We do, meanwhile I'll go and see what the sig people in grepo can do

DeletedUser

wow just looked at this shop. Sorry for the inactivity. I have had a lot of RL stuff.

Now Accepting new orders.
if you already posted, please repost your order

Some of my recent work:
oBWiCof.png

iron_man_by_charl_gfx-d7k82zu.png

assassin_s_creed_by_charl_gfx-d7h9kqo.png

Andrew420

Major
Good to see you are still around Grapho
If you can I would like it if you could do something with signature I have
Maybe enlarge it and put my name in it
Or just use your imagination and make me 1 I think It would be great to have a Grapho original

Last edited:

DeletedUser

doubledecker how dare u !! hahahaha i rather it be a little more feminine than that i think haha :D

DeletedUser

wow this signature size limit is impossible :(. Super hard to make anything within the height of 100px