• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Grapho's Graphics

DeletedUser

Hi I am Grapho!! I can make you signatures and avvys

Please use this format:
Type:
Theme:
Text:
Other:

Surge

Brigadier-General
It would be quite beneficial if you could demonstrate some of your work to see how you tend to do things. We already have Seraphim doing most of the sigs in the forum, but if you can offer a fresh and new perspective different from what can be seen from Seraphim, then you could open up a pretty good "shop" here.

DeletedUser

Good idea!
Here is some of my work: (ofcourse I will make them smaller if you order because of the different sig size)
cy4hbve.png

QYG8nnL.jpg

CVBxaOr.jpg

1a9AvPZ.jpg

8p1be5Y.png

4SxAIwz.jpg

DeletedUser7719

Sorry man, you have such great sigs, but I don't have any space left in my signature for it (I'm at my 500 character limit right now)

DeletedUser

Nice signatures Grapho :) Its good to see someone else willing to make signatures and avatars... besides me, lol. Looking forward to seeing some of your works. Good luck!

DeletedUser

Yes I am :)

Sorry I am not very active here. I mainly play Grepolis instead of FoE.

But I still check this shop for orders every now and then

DeletedUser14782

can you make me a sig?
have it say somewhere "naterichster the darkest warrior of them all."

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I'm a bit of a warrior, anyway could you make a beef (bull) avatar?.... sort of mean maybe..snorting or something...up to you

Thanks