• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

Amy Steele

General
Sorry to hear you're still having problems Diamondus. So that we can help you better, could you please submit a ticket to support? You can do this by right clicking anywhere in the game, or by following this link (click)

dimondus

Captain
Sorry to hear you're still having problems Diamondus. So that we can help you better, could you please submit a ticket to support? You can do this by right clicking anywhere in the game, or by following this link (click)
Amy, I have gr8 news! After recent Adobe flash update (at least I believe it was that) freezes suddenly stopped and ingame chat working once again. Thread can be closed (for now).

Amy Steele

General
Thanks for letting us know Diamondus, that's great news! We'll leave this thread open just now, in case it happens again, or anyone else experiences the same issue

DeletedUser111077

Since updating firefox, flash and the latest game update, I am ready to give up. Everything keeps freezing, nothing is working properly and I have to keep logging out and in again. SOOOO frustrating. What are Inno doing about it?

DeletedUser12153

Since updating firefox, flash and the latest game update, I am ready to give up. Everything keeps freezing, nothing is working properly and I have to keep logging out and in again. SOOOO frustrating. What are Inno doing about it?
Same problem here after the latest firefox update the game is basicly unplayable was forced to switch to chrome but with flash being blocked there by default having to manually activate it for each world made using that browser somewhat annoying

And same here, both for me and a friend...Support told me to clear my cache. Well done that, tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE....all no good. And getting worse. Now have "Failed to Load shared GUI" message on Chrome (and doesn't even get that far last time I tried FF and Edge) so cannot even get in to watch nothing happening....

NONE of my other sites experience any problems whatsoever. I have plenty of RAM, latest updates for all browsers etc,

DeletedUser111338

Just to add to the reports, I've had problems with game constant freezing and Firefox using all available RAM as well (specifically plugin container for firefox in task manager); after switching to Waterfox 46.01 all problems are gone and I'm sticking with WF just to play FoE.

DeletedUser6560

My screen flashes from game to black then goes to white screen. I can't play the game at all. Its also delayed. even on the forum.