• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Graphics Freeze / delayed action

DeletedUser4435

Same problem here.

Used Firefox - same problem
Used Chrome - same problem
Used MS Edge - same problem
Used Opera - same problem

Tried to turn ON and OFF Hardware Acceleration - same problem
I have the latest Flash, Direct X, Open GL, GPU Drivers, MS C++ VC installed, Windows 10 Pro x64.
I have even called my internet provider and they told me that there is no issue whit my internet.
Cleared the cash (all of it) - same problem
Re-installed Windows 10 - same problem

IT IS CLEAR that this issue is on INNO side and if they don't fix it today (or by tomorrow) I will simply just forget about this game and move on whit my life.

BTW my PC specs are:
PSU Powercolor 600W 80+
Intel Core i5-4670K 3,4GHz (OC at 4,2GHz) whit Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 cooling
16GB RAM DDR3
HD 7950 Dual-X OC 3GB
3TB HDD WD 7200rpm
21,5'' LG 1920x1090
PC case KENDOMEN DEEPCOOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14914

Same problem here, But I use Firefox in Windows 10 - Left to its own, It causes Flash player to consume ALL memory, before Windows buts in and closes Firefox down.
This may also be relevant - I have noticed that there are two random white capital letters on a black background in the top left corner of the city landscape map.

I have now discovered that Chrome and Firefox were the issues , I now use Avant Browser and all is well :)

DeletedUser14914

Try Avant Browser guys , I changed my browser to Avant Browser and all is now Well :)

DeletedUser109749

1.87 Update didnt take place in my city, i am not able to access the GBs through the building menu

DeletedUser108240

A
Do they not test updates prior to release in the main browsers?
Apparently not :(
Let us hope they at least keep a backup of previous versions.

Using FireFox & Windows 10
I have the same issues with delays as the others, but also get crashes with an error message telling me Firefox has run out of memory. Odd because I usually have 3-4 games running in different tabs with no problem.
Today I started FireFox with not a single other game. Only FoE. The delays are as prominent as before, but as yet the browser have not crashed. I will report here later if/when it does.

It looks a lot like recent changes have resulted in a memory leak.

DeletedUser4435

One of my guild-mates have found a way to fix the issue whit Firefox and I will quote him for you here so you can fix it too.

geoff51:
"The source of the problem is a feature that Mozilla has enabled in their latest verison. There is a way to solve it for now if you want to use Firefox. These are the steps we can take to circumvent the problem:

1. Open Firefox, type the following in the URL bar and hit enter: about:config
2. You will get a warning message that you should not proceed unless you know what you’re doing – accept this and continue
3. Search for “dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled”
4. This setting has value “true” by default (read: it’s enabled)
5. In order to fix the problem, we must disable this. We can do this by double-clicking on it
6. Once the value is off (will be shown as “false”), we can reload the game or forum in question, and the performance should be better again."

markdiss

Private
The above work around does appear to fix the issue. FOE has dropped another version within the last hour as well so it's possibly fixed without the above?

DeletedUser105508

Since Inno's latest game update today, I am unable to log-in...I can't get past the InnoGames loading screen (with that wheel that goes round), it keeps spinning round and then freezes, nt even able to get to the loading screen (with the percentage of game loaded)

Why do we keep getting issues like this? Have does the usual things, clear cache etc...even the above-mentioned work around doesn't work now!!

Very frustrating!!!

DeletedUser97166

Since Inno's latest game update today, I am unable to log-in...I can't get past the InnoGames loading screen (with that wheel that goes round), it keeps spinning round and then freezes, nt even able to get to the loading screen (with the percentage of game loaded)

Why do we keep getting issues like this? Have does the usual things, clear cache etc...even the above-mentioned work around doesn't work now!!

Very frustrating!!!
I would recommend contacting the support team so we can look into this properly for you

DeletedUser106287

IF an update has taken place, then it has NOT fixed the problem. (in Firefox)

DeletedUser99170

I would recommend contacting the support team so we can look into this properly for you
I reported the matter on 20th to Arvahall support und you Jade Alana answered that the matter is known and already looked into. Unfortunately firefox is a no go for me, endless loading nothing changed. However an old IE9 browserversion works with an acceptable delay, but has to be restarted every now and then because of freezing.

I have to report the matter again to you in Arvahall I guess, shall I report it in all other worlds too, to draw more FOE dev attention to the unsolved matter?

DeletedUser99170

I do suggest that the FOE team (developers) stop publishing one event after the other and one game extension after the other but take time to make the game bug free. Especially use the Beta server to test new releases for some weeks and make them bug free running on Beta first, but not pushing them through on Beta within a few days, releasing them in the main worlds and then facing the bugs on Beta and here. Whats the hurry?

DeletedUser107133

I have the same problem but on my ipad as well , the app is very slow to load and is very laggy , i even turned off the animations but still annoyingly slow to go here and there
And there's one more issue : after the latest update( 7,2,2017) and none of my buildings are shown anymore .
Sorry i can't make a new thread for this missing buildings and menue i still have not enough "Privilege " :/

DeletedUser106287

Still waiting for this to be fixed in Firefox. It is a Total pain.. Get your act together guys.

DeletedUser106287

Oh Brilliant. Now it crashes before its finished loading my city - IT IS NOW UNABLE TO BE PLAYED

DeletedUser110433

Still waiting for this to be fixed in Firefox. It is a Total pain.. Get your act together guys.
I really, really liked FireFox, but with all the updates i stopped using FF since update to v47 . I still use FF for other things, and perhaps safety has gone up, stability has gone down. True Inno should think of a way to make FoE more accessible to newer versions of FF, but their fault is only 1/3, other faults are entirely AdobeFlash and FF.