• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Graphic bug - Jumping watchfires

DeletedUser97018

• World: Greifental
  • Browser and Version: Chrome, v 36.0.1985.125 m
  • Overview of the bug: Watchfires are jumping back and forth in front of Capitol every few seconds
  • Screenshots: Screenshot_1.jpg
  • How often this occurs: Today, but might be few days now, i haven't been that much on G
  • Urgency: Pretty urgent, because it is very annoying
  • Preventative Actions: None that i know of (except of keeping city view away from it)
  • Summary: Graphic bug
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, didn't find it
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yes, didn't help

DeletedUser97018

well looks like there is another way of fixing this - remodel whole city ;)
i had major remodeling, and after WFs were placed in front of other objects they stopped jumping, or maybe bc they are in line on the other side - what ever it is, it's working for now
Screenshot_2.jpg
and no part of any other building is missing (unlike before with half of the house)
oh and yes, HA is off and was off before too :p

DeletedUser

Hi girl412,

I have been unable to replicate the graphics error you've captured for us here, although I am glad that the city remodel solved the problem :). I will move this thread to Archived for now, but if anyone experiences this or similar error, please feel free to add more information.

DeletedUser100341

I had a similar problem on Houndsmoor around the same time 7/13 where a tree behind my church would appear through the church. It would flip flop just like girl412 described. I've since moved my church so can't tell if its fixed or not. Notified support.