• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser11858
  • Start date

DeletedUser11858

how do i take goods on continents to boost production

DeletedUser5026

Hey COLLE,

In order to obtain the goods boost, it is necessary to conquer the province where the boost is located. For any other questions related to goods, I would recommend reading Farmerlynch's excellent guide here: (click me).

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser11858

thank you i did read but it still doesnot answer my question. i did conquer the province the whole province but i still don't know how to claim the wool to increase the production of cloth... or is it only the goods you recieve when you conquer the province? can't you claim the wool?

DeletedUser

Hello COLLE

After you have conquered the province with the deposit, your goods buildings will automatically produce more :) So you don't have to do anything but conquer it and build the right building.

~Mutzena~