• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods requirements of the Tech Tree

DeletedUser

The images below reflect the Tech Tree of the upcoming gameversion 0.13 which will implement some major changes. 3 new goods will be introduced, for details please check this announcement.

The changes affect 4 technologies:

High Middle Age:
Heavy Armor: 34 Dried Herbs instead of 34 Stone.

Late Middle Age:
Great Swords: 80 Dried Herbs instead of 80 Stone.
Higher Education: 50 Gunpowder instead of 50 Gold.
Apartment Houses: 70 Talc Powder instead of 120 Limestone.

##################################################################################

Now on with the images:

Bronze Age
Only 2 Marble and 2 Lumber required to unlock "Craftwork", so no picture is needed here.

Iron Age
2dgoqjs.png

Early Middle Age
33z77lz.png

Use THIS LINK for a bigger version.

High Middle Age
2uonpyu.png

Late Middle Age
33a795h.png

Colonial Age

*work in progress

Last edited by a moderator:

Surge

Brigadier-General
We do have a few other threads describing goods needed and in what quantity but a graphical explanation wasn't given. Good job once again, Haekel.

DeletedUser

Maybe some spoiler warnings on this and other threads would help
Thanks for putting them up though

DeletedUser

Maybe some spoiler warnings on this and other threads would help
Thanks for putting them up though

I'm not sure how this need a spoiler alert, as the information is right there when you open the research tree - which everybody does else you don't get any further :)

Great overview, Haekelhansi! :)

DeletedUser

Updated this reflecting version 0.13 which is due in less than a week.

DeletedUser

What do the colors blue, green, red, yellow arrows? something? or is simple decor?
..............................................................................................................
thanks regards,
..............................................................................................................
greetings good contribution from me

DeletedUser

Hey alfonsoGB, welcome to the Forums. :)

Each colour is a chain, showing what is required for further research for the chain to continue.
This is based on version 0.13 though, currently we're in 0.18, so I don't know if this guide is still accurate.

- L

DeletedUser5795

Hi, HaekelHansi,
i was working my way through the tech tree, taking notes as i went, and found a peculiar thing, then i checked some forums and found this one...
To unlock Higher Education, i need 50 gunpowder, but gunpowder appears after Higher Education on the tech tree...
it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but i just thought i'd point it out in case it had been missed.
cheers

DeletedUser

Hey swampyzrevenge,

This guide is quite old and HaekelHansi isn't around on these forums anymore even. There is a similar guide available here: Click me
As for your remark, I'm not sure what you mean. Higher Education does cost 50 Gunpowder and 140 Ebony to be unlocked.
Gunpowder is researched through Aristocracy, the bottom first tech in the LMA.

- L

DeletedUser5795

hello, Lodroth,

as i understand it, i need to research a tech, then build the factory to make it, yes?
Gunpowder is researched through Aristocracy, but the factory isn't unlocked until after Higher Education when it's needed, if i can't build the factory then i can't make the goods...

BUT, even with this minor niggle, this is a pretty darn good game, much better than the others i have tried.
thanks,
s

DeletedUser

Ah, you understood that wrong.
When you research Aristocracy, you research the building for Gunpowder, just like in the previous Ages. The building also shows in the Aristocracy research tech.

What you're referring to is the research called Gunpowder, which researches Cannons - the LMA's Long Range unit.

Tip: Mouse over the little icons in the techs to see what you're actually researching.

- L

DeletedUser

My List.

Although There are many such lists on the forum... I've chosen to up load my version which I print off. The goods are neither listed (top top bottom) alphabetically or age... but as listed on the "Town Halls" goods tab and makes it a little easier when I need to see what I have of each item. If you find it of use... glad to be of help.

FoE goods list 2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: