• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods Requirements for research HMA, LMA and CA

DeletedUser

This table is the amount of goods required for research through HMA, LMA and CA:

Edit: Version 0.18
Edit (21/10/12): Updated new pic sorted by age.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5647

That's a nice break down but could you rearrange it so the items are in age order please?

Pteropto.

DeletedUser

Handy! :)
I have to agree with Pteropto though, putting the goods in groups of the right Age is better than alphabetical order. ;)

- L

DeletedUser

Looks good. :)
Perhaps put it in a
URL [ /img][ /spoiler][/COLOR][/I] instead of a link?

Even better if there's a way to make it interact-able. Some colour coding?
Sorry, just trying to make it a bit more elaborate, and optimally informative.
Maybe it'll get voted for in the guide competition. ;)

- L

DeletedUser

I don't know how that works, haha.

I don't want to win the guide competition, I just had the information and thought I'd put it out.

DeletedUser98338

Hi Pembar,
I've a MAC, with Safari and sometimes, like here, in your post, I see a SPOILER, and then nothing at all.
It seems it should be some kind of link or something (sorry for not knowing this stuff), but I can never see more than the word SPOILER : spoiler.
Can you pls help?
Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 12.35.15.jpg

DeletedUser9168

this info is almost one YEAR old - there is no guarantee it is still correct as there have been many updates since it was first posted including the addition of 2 new ages

DeletedUser

To answer the question though, you can click on the second "Spoiler" word, which should make it all appear.