• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods for FP: fair trade ratios ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser96901
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

What do you think would be a fair trade ratio for trading goods against FP ?

I was thinking:
1 FP = 3 progressive era goods
1 FP = 1,5 contemporary era goods

and maybe
1 FP = 1 Tomorrow era goods

but to get all needed 1875 goods for the Dynamic Tower (a really nice GB if a players gets it in early stage) that takes 2 month (or more if someone only has 24 FP each day)

so what is your opinion about that and especially Tomorrow goods and getting the Dynamic Tower early ?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I don't rate the tower that highly anyway, but I reckon the norm is more like 3 goods > 1 FP

DeletedUser99588

In my experience it varies from world to world. Which world did you have in mind assuming it is the en server?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
And again, it comes down to market forces... it's what both parties are happy with I guess.

DeletedUser914

What do you think would be a fair trade ratio for trading goods against FP ?

I was thinking:
1 FP = 3 progressive era goods
1 FP = 1,5 contemporary era goods

and maybe
1 FP = 1 Tomorrow era goods

but to get all needed 1875 goods for the Dynamic Tower (a really nice GB if a players gets it in early stage) that takes 2 month (or more if someone only has 24 FP each day)

so what is your opinion about that and especially Tomorrow goods and getting the Dynamic Tower early ?

This is a way too expensive. I ask 100 FP for progressive era goods for 1 GB, and 500 for refined great buildings.

DeletedUser15432

The prices quoted in the first instance are excessive in the extreme

Given the fact that to purchase goods with diamonds, it costs 5 diamonds for unrefined goods and 10 diamonds for refined goods and that the costs for purchasing a forge point with diamonds is 50 diamonds, the ratios should be as follows:

Any unrefined goods - 10 goods for a single forge points plus exchange of goods
Any refined goods - 5 goods for a single forge point

DeletedUser96901

so you would trade for all ages until PE: 10 goods = 1 FP
and the rest (including Tomorrow, they also cost 10 diamonds): 5:1 ?

I don't rate the tower that highly anyway, but I reckon the norm is more like 3 goods > 1 FP
3 (or maybe) 5 sounds reasonable but in which age?
the last one and only trading those goods

or in every era: but then I think it would also end in the last era only because players won't take 3 PE goods when they can also get 3 Tomorrow goods

or should it calculated be down for the age the player needs the goods

This is a way too expensive. I ask 100 FP for progressive era goods for 1 GB, and 500 for refined great buildings.
500 for refined looks good
but 100 for PE? that would be 17,5 goods for one FP. aren't that too less FP?

Which world did you have in mind assuming it is the en server?
no specific world at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my guild says 300 fps for all of the goods needed to get an Alcatraz but that is also assuming that the player getting the traz goods is giving goods that are completely worthless and at a 1:2 ratio. To get all the goods needed to build a Cape I traded about the same which was a bit much since I was providing the unrefined goods needed to produce those PME goods, but this was in the early days of PME and the Cape so that of course made those goods that much rarer.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
A trade which people seem to be happy with for PE goods especially for traz was 3 goods for 1 FP

I am not sure of other eras but if peeps are ok with the trade each side, trade!

DeletedUser5180

i've been giving 6 TE goods per fp and 3 FE per fp but will probably give 4 FE when the initial demand for goods dies down a bit

i also give 20 FE goods free for every 50 fps donated to my Arc

DeletedUser9614

Good seller will offer u something along these lines:
3(5) - 2(3) - 1 TF goods for 1FP
5(6) - 4 - 1.2 TE goods for 1 FP
6(7) - 5 - 1.5 CE goods for 1 FP
8 - 6 - 2 PME goods for 1 FP
9 - 7 - 2.5 ME goods for 1 FP
11 - 8 - 3 PE goods for 1 FP
13 - 10 - 4 InA goods for 1 FP
16 - 12 - 5 CA goods for 1 FP
20 - 14 - 6 LMA goods for 1 FP
[A] - - [C] rates

Rates are net, and should be. This is honest to both buyer and seller. Net means that if you donate 400 and win 300, you get paid

[A] rate = seller GB of choice
rate = most of GBs in your city
[C] rate = GBs where you kinda do not want donations

The numbers in (x) is the price that I expect to raise to within 1-2 months depending on demand and supply.

For recurrent customers as a seller, you can up the rate for tripple goods by 1 point, double goods by 2 points, and single goods with 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I feel like FE goods are close to twice as hard to produce than TE goods. Definitely should have taken advantage at selling TE when I had the chance :p

DeletedUser5180

I feel like FE goods are close to twice as hard to produce than TE goods. Definitely should have taken advantage at selling TE when I had the chance :p

the market for TE seems to have dried up in Fel atm whereas there is a demand for FE as many lower age / era players are needing goods to build Arc ? RFP gbs

DeletedUser100832

Personally I don't like goods for fp... I think they are just a cheap way to level your gb's. Same goes for loop quests. It means that every building you have becomes an fp-producing building, and so there is only one resource in the game really, nothing else matters. It simplifies the game too much.

as for the rates, I give per fp:

2-2.5 fe
4 te
3 of all others.

edit - and this excludes rewards. But typically because of swaps those aren't significant.

DeletedUser5180

Personally I don't like goods for fp... I think they are just a cheap way to level your gb's. Same goes for loop quests. It means that every building you have becomes an fp-producing building, and so there is only one resource in the game really, nothing else matters. It simplifies the game too much.

as for the rates, I give per fp:

2-2.5 fe
4 te
3 of all others.

edit - and this excludes rewards. But typically because of swaps those aren't significant.

you don't like goods for fps, and you give your reasons for this, then list the rates you give

that seems like you're doing something you don't like :confused::confused:

DeletedUser105544

There is no fair trade. One party make a profit (or else he/she wouldn't trade at all), and the other party provides that profit.
:D

DeletedUser5180

There is no fair trade. One party make a profit (or else he/she wouldn't trade at all), and the other party provides that profit.
:D
if the 2 things traded are different then how can that be seen as a profit or loss.?

if both parties are happy with the trade then it would be a fair trade, if one party was unhappy then it would not be a fair trade (but then they would not either not trade at all or would re-negoitiate until it was a fair trade)