• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods Deposits / Goods Boosts

DeletedUser14914

OK so now I am completely confused , having reached CE , and having now defeated half the CE Map , it has given me the Deposit to produce / Boost Rubber , which ,,,, if my estimation / Research is correct , Boosts ONLY Rubber , which is NOT Needed as a boost for ANYTHING Beyond Rubber , so WHY place that particular Boost on the CE Map , I have checked all other Goods Buildings all the way through to Frozen Future Era and all the way back to Colonial Age , NO Other Goods needs the Rubber Boost to produce , or Rubber Goods to pay for Other Goods , or am I wrong ?? please advise , Thanks , Rumble

DeletedUser14914

Never Mind , I have found that Semi Conductors require Rubber to pay for , Unfortunately , Semi Con also needs The Jewellery Deposit to Boost the production of Semi Con ,,,,, which I DONT have , so Rubber Deposit is totally useless unless Inno decides to give me the Jewellery boost as well