• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser4483
  • Start date

DeletedUser4483

Ok have just unlocked stone mason in research , completed a quest and it said i have marble to use if i get the required building.
going to cost a lot to build this plus i have no land available at the moment ... so wondering what do i do with the marble i produce if i go ahead with this ( plus it takes a large population so going to need at least 5 houses and space for them too)

just what can i do with the marble produced
Thanks in advance for replys.

DeletedUser1081

i don't understand what you're saying about the quest, but you need goods to unlock research areas, and to trade with other players for goods you need that you don't produce yourself.

it would be excellent if you'd take the time to get acquainted with the "guides" section of this fine forum - you'll find miles of very useful information there that will help with questions like this.

here's a link:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Forge-of-Empires-guides

happy reading!

DeletedUser

Building any building without having the bonus on your map is a waste of time and resources, only build the masons that appear on your map.

DeletedUser4483

i have taken the time to read these guides thank you... just didnt get the info i needed. understand now need the marble along with lumber to unlock craftwork.

DeletedUser

Yes but you can trade other resources for those goods, like i said, dont build a marble mason for the sake of it, build it only if you have the bonus on your map.

DeletedUser4483

Thanks ... yep got a marble on my map also have one with a flower for dye but none for lumber yet.

DeletedUser1081

you won't get lumber if you've got marble and dye - each of us only gets two goods deposits per age.
but then ... that's information you'd find in the guides section, so ...