• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods buildings cannot be motivated

DeletedUser

Hello!

I can not motivate other players goods buildings, and other players can not motivate my goods buildings. On the zz1 server can motivate these buildings, so i think, this is a bug on the en1 server.
My buildings working, never had motivated, but my friends cannot motivate it.

DeletedUser

They can be motivated once the production is over I believe.

DeletedUser

It would be not logical; the tools buildings and houses can be motivated anytime, if works. But i will this to test.

DeletedUser

I'm moving this to the FAQ section until we get some more detailed information from our Community Manager about how exactly the motivation/polishing is supposed to work. Currently, everyone is just guessing around, so it's impossible for me or anyone else to determine what's a bug and what not ;-)

DeletedUser17

Hello!

I can not motivate other players goods buildings, and other players can not motivate my goods buildings. On the zz1 server can motivate these buildings, so i think, this is a bug on the en1 server.
My buildings working, never had motivated, but my friends cannot motivate it.

Currently Goods buildings are not intended to be motivated or boosted. Therefore this is not a bug on en.forgeofempires.com . If there is a bug, then it sounds like it is on zz1. I will look into the matter.

SC-2485

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, thank You. :)
If I visit my neighboors, the goods buildings write: "Can be motivate to improve production". Then this is a bug ^^