• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Goods background and border color

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12146

Proposal
When you are in [Market > Create Offer] all goods have border/background with color in which age they belong.
Is it possible to put this border/background color to the [Market > Trading] and [Market > Your current offer] too?

Reason
For faster seeing from which age the good is. To faster see if trading goods are from the same age.

Details
Just add background and border colors to goods on [Market > Trading] and [Market > Your current offer].

Balance/Abuse Prevention
No abuse here ;-)

I presume that this will take you only few minutes of programming, but to us (players) it would mean a world ;-)
Thanks, and best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

I can see this being handy for new(er) players. +1 from me.

DeletedUser16112

+1, perfectly reasonable, helpful and shouldn't be too difficult to implement since the exact same feature is already present in another part of the game.

DeletedUser105579

+1. Overtype/forum_admins, seeing that this idea is regaining momentum, would it be possible to un-archive this?

DeletedUser109296

Proposal
When you are in [Market > Create Offer] all goods have border/background with color in which age they belong.
Is it possible to put this border/background color to the [Market > Trading] and [Market > Your current offer] too?

Reason
For faster seeing from which age the good is. To faster see if trading goods are from the same age.

Details
Just add background and border colors to goods on [Market > Trading] and [Market > Your current offer].

Balance/Abuse Prevention
No abuse here ;-)

I presume that this will take you only few minutes of programming, but to us (players) it would mean a world ;-)
Thanks, and best regards.

Personally, I'd like to see one background color per Age/Era & it would be even cooler if the colors matched the colors in the research tree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.