• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

good deposite

DeletedUser

Hi,

There lust be a way to acquire the appropiate good deposit on continient map to boost the production of this good ..

Well i tried .. but can't find how ..

Anyone ?

:)

DeletedUser

Hey waterwoman, welcome to the Forums!

If you use the little search function at the top right corner of the page, you could've found multiple threads about this question. ;)

Goods Deposits are randomly generated in the following provinces:
* Tier 1 from Dunarsund and Hymir.
Flower increases Dye, Rock increases Stone, Marble Rock increases Marble, Tree increases Lumber, Grapes increases Wine

* Tier 2 from Paruuch and East-Nagach.
Ebony Tree increases Ebony, Iron Ore increases Iron, Limestone Rock increases Limestone, Gemstone increases Jewellery, Wool increases Cloth

* Tier 3 from Dunkelwald and Sturmhohen.
Granite Rock increases Granite, Raw Alabaster increases Alabaster, Honeycomb increases Honey, Copper Ore increases Copper, Gold Nugget increases Gold

* Tier 4 from Breturia and Mons Suiry.
Clay increases Brick, Hemp increases Rope, Unrefined Salt increases Salt, Herbs increases Dried Herbs, Quartz increases Glass

* Tier 5 from Eldenborough and Wolvhampton.
Zinc Ore increases Brass, Soapstone increases Talc Powder, Basalt Rock increases Basalt, Sulphur Blocks increases Gunpowder, Cocoons increases Silk

You can only have 2 deposits out of 5 from each Age. What you get is random.
If you need goods you don't have a deposit for, you should trade with your guild and/or neighbourhood.

- L

DeletedUser

Thank you for this nice answer.. another step forward in understanding the game

I am new and still finding out lots of things .. so now let me check out guilds and trade system

:)

vimmers

Private
* Tier 3 from Dunkelwald and Sturmhohen.
Granite Rock increases Granite, Raw Alabaster increases Alabaster, Honeycomb increases Honey, Copper Ore increases Copper, Gold Nugget increases Gold
what i don't understand here are
i own the land and can see that it boost gold 10 for 8 hours i think but how do we boost other goods
many only gives you 2 for 8 hours

DeletedUser

Hey vimmers,
Lodroth said:
You can only have 2 deposits out of 5 from each Age. What you get is random.
If you need goods you don't have a deposit for, you should trade with your guild and/or neighbourhood.
Maybe you missed that part.
Does that answer your question?

- L

vimmers

Private
well i missed random but not the trade cos i know that
but not sure what this mean
You can only have 2 deposits out of 5 from each Age

DeletedUser

Each Age has its own set of 5 goods.
Dye, Stone, Marble, Lumber, Wine = Bronze Age
Iron, Ebony, Limestone, Jewellery, Cloth = Iron Age
etc.

On the map you only get 2 deposits per set of 5 goods. That means that 2 goods out of the 5 available give increased production in your goods buildings.
See my post above where you can find your 2 deposits per Age.

If you still don't understand, please refer to this guide: Click
I'm not sure how I can make this any more clear.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7359

I must admit I have struggled with this too. It is the wording that is confusing - it seems to imply that you need to leave a deposit of some kind, but how?

If you change the words 'good deposit' for a 'deposit of resources', then it becomes much clearer!

For example, my first sector said "good deposit = tree". What tree? What I am supposed to do with this tree? How do I deposit it? Where?

Baffling! But what it means is: having conquered this sector I now own a forest of trees. When I build a lumbermill in my city it ups the production of lumber because I now own this ready supply of timber, aka a 'good deposit'.

hope this helps others as confused as i was :)

DeletedUser

Hm.. I think you misinterpreted the word 'good' there. :)
The word Good in Good Deposit stands for "Resource" - "Resource Deposit". I think you read it as "Beneficial Deposit".
In the game, they are called Goods. (See building menu: Goods Buildings)

I agree, it can be confusing.. especially if English is not your native tongue.
It's unlikely the word will be changed at this point though, as it would cause even more confusion!

- L

DeletedUser7359

yes, quite so! but if english is your native tongue, there is a significant difference between 'good' (beneficial) & 'goods' (tradeworthy products) as you point out.

also 'deposit' can be interpreted in 2 ways.

if you just added an 's' to 'good' & also to the deposit itself, it would make it easier to understand.

so it would then read:- goods deposit = trees

Last edited by a moderator: