• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Good-Bye to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7719

Hello to All Again!

Bye! (OrDie)
Had a great time with you all, but boredom decided to strike in, so I'm gonna bail. Shout-out to all present and former guildies, Illegal, Bloodwyn, Lodroth, Barti, Pendragon, Taeriyn, GrossEyeEh, KingJoseph2000, Herluth, hint, King Dael, LadyMedea, mungiu, Slygoxx, Surge, MissYoda/Tsarina, and of course, the CCM called Blacksmith.
There are too many flippin people than I can mention that made this game fun/exciting/interesting. A big thanks to you guys too!
I made an album before I leave (can't actually be certain if this is for good. Guild Wars may change my mind)
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

Best wishes

Looks like it - he ended his friendship with me on F and disconnected his buildings from his town hall :(
I'll miss you, my friend. Fare well.

The same story, it looks like the end :(

Bye! (OrDie)
Had a great time with you all, but boredom decided to strike in, so I'm gonna bail. Shout-out to all present and former guildies, Illegeal, Bloodwyn, Lodroth, Barti, Pendragon, Taeriyn, GrossEyeEh, KingJoseph200, Herluth, hint, King Dael, LadyMedea, mungiu, Slygoxx, Surge, MissYoda/Tsarina, and of course, the CCM called Blacksmith.
There are too many flippin people than I can mention that made this game fun/exciting/interesting. A big thanks to you guys too!
I made an album before I leave (can't actually be certain if this is for good. Guild Wars may change my mind, not a merge or new age).
Regards,

Best wishes and lots of greetings.
Stay safe, spread love and enjoy life fully!

DeletedUser

Aww, that's unexpected :(

I'm sorry to see you go, but do understand and hope that you'll drop in every now and then to see if things are more appealing to you again! (I could redirect you to the thread with spoilers, but you know it! :p )

Anyways, enjoy whatever you're going to do next. Won't forget you!

~Pen

DeletedUser

Ditto like the others said. You will be missed. I hope you change your mind.

DeletedUser3157

They say progressive age will be out in a week now, might change ur mind. Matter of fact u speaking of leaving prolly the reason they saying it all of sudden anyways :P

DeletedUser

They say progressive age will be out in a week now, might change ur mind. Matter of fact u speaking of leaving prolly the reason they saying it all of sudden anyways :P

Lol.

and to Byeordie leaving, :( I wish you the best man, hope to see you come back, and visit us soon. Good luck, and farewell, ;)

DeletedUser7719

Dang you Progressive Era! Gosh, when I think I can get some more time in my life you devs decide to put it out there, and beg me to come back with your new two-lane roads and better-skilled troops.
Well, I'm gonna have to wait for it to actually show up before I decide how often I'm gonna show up.

DeletedUser6461

it seems that the devs were waiting you to move out to test and release some new stuff. but (un) fortunately you found them red-handed at beta server I guess :p
Welcome back Byeordie. long way to go ;)

DeletedUser7719

I'm alive! The PE brought me back, and I know guild wars is coming too soon for me to quit now (and I always happen to find interest in one of my cities if I get bored in another):)
(Can I get a mod to close this thread please?)

Status
Not open for further replies.