• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

golden stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have a question wats with these gold stars above my decorations do i need to do something with that because i can't click them

DeletedUser2974

Also, Hophop85, if you want to know who supported you so that you can support them in return, you can click on your Town Hall (the biggest building) and then click on the News tab. Here then click on the button labeled Event History. This will take you to the events that have happened in the last 24 hours.

Stars under the activity column means someone has supported your building. A sword means someone has attacked you. The thumbs up or down that's in the results column lets you know if you won the fight or not. :)

Hope this helped. Just building on Mink though, haha. If you wanted the actual answer read her post ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.