• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gods Angels

DeletedUser

God's Angel's

God's Angels is an experienced group. We only let our neighbors join. If you realize you are in our neighborhood, contact K9y133. If you're not in our guild, be prepared for none stop attacks heading toward your city.

DeletedUser

If you have half of your neighbours in your guild who are you going to attack?
Do you know something more than i do about the upcoming guild wars? Or is this concept just fail...?

DeletedUser

Hey, I just joined the day before yesterday. I admit I am still a noob, and you were once a noob too. Give me a chance to learn the game.

So why do you state that your guild is ''God's Angels is an experienced group.''? Thats false advertising. You come here with lies and ask for a chance on learning the game? You dont know how to play and want to lead people in the game? I dont see the point of doing such things, learn game then make guild with information which states that you are an experienced group. Oh no i am not from God's Angel's i guess that i should be prepared for none stop attacks heading toward my city. ;C

DeletedUser

So why do you state that your guild is ''God's Angels is an experienced group.''? Thats false advertising. You come here with lies and ask for a chance on learning the game? You dont know how to play and want to lead people in the game? I dont see the point of doing such things, learn game then make guild with information which states that you are an experienced group. Oh no i am not from God's Angel's i guess that i should be prepared for none stop attacks heading toward my city. ;C
Gods Angels will become an experienced guild because we are all in one area and are desperate to learn. I've seen many noob guilds that succeeded because they were willing to learn as much as they can. This is... my 4th encounter with a rude player. *sighs*, is anyone playing this game not rude?

DeletedUser13805

Gods Angels will become an experienced guild because we are all in one area and are desperate to learn. I've seen many noob guilds that succeeded because they were willing to learn as much as they can. This is... my 4th encounter with a rude player. *sighs*, is anyone playing this game not rude?

take no notice if there rude or hostile just carry on and enjoy it mate i can see your keen so thats all that matters : )