• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Go to city from a player message

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11988

Since I'm in a guild I need this, but I was too lazy to came to the forum make this suggestion but I think it's time.

When I receive a message like "I need my houses motivated/polished" I need to look the player in the guild list to go to his city.
In the messages the avatar is clickable, and it's to do a reply but I never used this and I think all players rarely used this.
So, instead of make a reply, when we click in the avatar inside a message we should go to the city of the player.

sorry my english :)

edit:

Proposal:
Go to a player city from a message.

It's similar to this http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?12731-Visit-a-City-from-the-Message-Center

Reason:
Much easier to help our friends.

Details:
Instead of using the player avatar to reply, it should be used to go to the city player.
This is really quick and easy to implement.

Visual Aids:
I dont think its really necessary

Now I think it's ok

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I had an idea of that somewhere...
I'll go scrumminging through these ideas to find it
Found it: it was my second to last idea I proposed here: [link]

DeletedUser

Hi Oakenshield, I like your idea and wished I could do the same in the past, so I hope you will put your idea into the correct template which can be found HERE. This way you will provide all the information needed for your idea to be considered properly.

Edit: and I searched before posting and found nothing seesh. Still a good idea whoever thought of it first, I've added support to your thread byeordie. Good idea guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had an idea of that somewhere...
I'll go scrumminging through these ideas to find it
Found it: it was my second to last idea I proposed here: [link]

Given that this idea has already been proposed, I'll close this thread to avoid duplicates. :) Feel free to continue the discussion in the earlier thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.