• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Global Chat Implementation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi there guys,

I was wondering, will, a global chat, be implemented and why was it not, yet?
In my opinion it might be a boredom killer.

Best regards!

DeletedUser

Last I checked they have said it's not something they plan on working on anytime soon.

DeletedUser

Global Chat is one feature I don't miss. 9 out of 10 times it's just a private chat or a total spam fest anyhow.

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Hallo there Tatooist and welcome to the forum. A am sad to see you dont search before you post. Actually just down here at the buttom of this first site, you would have found a 3 page long talk about the chat.
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?1623-In-Game-chat

Thanks for your interest in the game and your idea. But please next time search or look through the first or second page of the forum. Thread closed, please discuss this in the already created thread. Thank you all :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.