• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Glitch in Game!

DeletedUser107715

I have noticed on several occasions that it says in Event History that there is nothing to aid, even though I can see in my city, that there can be 2-3 buildings to polivate!
PLEASE FIX ASAP!
Thank You
~Des~

DeletedUser107715

In this case it was both my Balloon site and Tiger's Den, which both can be polished.
I am very aware that some buildings can't be aided. :)

DeletedUser12098

In this case it was both my Balloon site and Tiger's Den, which both can be polished.
I am very aware that some buildings can't be aided. :)
I have also noticed this. Polishing friends, I saw 2 tigers dens available but just in case there was a better item to polish I hit the aid button. Notification came that there were no buildings to polish at this time and he 24 hr timer reset. I hovered over the Tigers dens and they were both still available to polish. Happened again next day

DeletedUser110195

That doesn't make an ounce of sense...sounds like bad timing...like they aided only moments before a previous polish wore off on those. My tiger's dens are always polished and I don't think anyone's actually looking for them specifically to aid.

DeletedUser107715

That doesn't make an ounce of sense...sounds like bad timing...like they aided only moments before a previous polish wore off on those. My tiger's dens are always polished and I don't think anyone's actually looking for them specifically to aid.
Not sure what is going on, but in my event history it said there was nothing to polish or motivate, although both my balloon site and Tiger's den weren't polished...

DeletedUser110195

This looks like a job for...in game moderators! I sure as heck can't figure out what's going on, but mebbe the people with the logs to look at can.

Greywolf

Sergeant
Not sure what is going on, but in my event history it said there was nothing to polish or motivate, although both my balloon site and Tiger's den weren't polished...
There is a bug with the Tiger's Den. This bug will be fixed with the next update on October the 4th. Don't know whether the Ballon Site is currently bugged or not.