• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Giving out login rewards even if finished questline for an event

• Thread starter DeletedUser115639
  • Start date

DeletedUser115639

For the forge bowl event 2019, I was two upgrades from getting the colossus level 10, and I needed around 30-40 more footballs to complete the last few yards, which would grant me the grand prize: a collousus upgrade. With another upgrade from the leagues, I would have made it to level 10.....but I was finished the questline around 1 day and a half early. And when the next day came, I was waiting to get my login reward of 120 footballs, but I never got it, probably because the questline was finished.

My proposal is to grant the login rewards from events every day of the event, even if the main and daily quests are completed.

Agent327

Overlord
You get the login rewards of the event every day. Just not the last day. Main and daily quests completed have nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser113901

The last day being shorter if they gave login rewards they'd advantage certain time zones.

DeletedUser

And when the next day came, I was waiting to get my login reward of 120 footballs, but I never got it, probably because the questline was finished.
I highly doubt that's the reason. I never finished the quest line and I didn't get footballs on the last day either.