• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Give new levels to statue sof honours and road to victories

Do you like this sugestion?

• Yes, those buildings need new levels.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, those buildings are good as they are.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Pls give new levels to statues of honour and roads to victory, decent amount of players already have decent amount of SOH's on max levels and RTV's and they dont plan to place new ones cause they cant turn like 50% of their towns into SoH's and RTV's. That problem make half of rewards from GbG useless, totaly useless, for decent number of player. Pls give us new levels for those buildings and keep us motivated to do GbG. Their benefit dont have to grow so fast as till now so that you dont make them OP buildings. I will give sugestions which sound reasonable.
SoH:
level 8 atm is 7 FP's and 80 goods for guild, make them like this:
level 9 - 7 FP's, 90 goods for guild
level 10 - 8 FP's, 100 goods for guild
level 11 - 8 FP's, 105 goods for guild
level 12 - 8 FP's, 110 goods for guild
level 13 - 8 FP's, 115 goods for guild
level 14 - 8 FP's, 120 goods for guild
level 15 - 9 FP's, 125 goods for guild
level 16 - 9 FP's, 130 goods for guild
level 17 - 9 FP's, 135 goods for guild
level 18 - 9 FP's, 140 goods for guild
level 19 - 9 FP's, 145 goods for guild
level 20 - 10 FP's, 150 goods for guild
guild power growing per level also reduce in half after level 10
maybe to some this numbers looks big but do you know what it means to do 12 aditional levels of SoH's? to do just one SoH from level 8 to level 20 you will need 2 months in guild which build sieges all the time and compete in diamond league...

RTV:
atm RTV dont have levels and it give 5 goods + 5% defence while attacking
give it 10 levels and on each level give it just 1% defence while attacking and on last, 10th level give it 5 more goods, to raise just 1 on level 10 you will need 5 months...

This way how it is now we are piling hundreds, some players even thousands of SoH and RTV fragments for nothing...

r21r

Major-General
i agree with the new levels idea, i do not agree with the above suggestions, maybe less bonuses for higher levels, same way the great buildings scale could be nice for me

Ceban

Brigadier-General
i agree with the new levels idea, i do not agree with the above suggestions, maybe less bonuses for higher levels, same way the great buildings scale could be nice for me
to make it clear, numbers what i wrote in sugestion next to SoH is total what soh on that level should give, that means in my sugestion i reduced what it gives per level above level 10 for about 60% of what it gives belove level 10, if you think its still to much, that 1 fp per 5 levels is still to much then pls make other sugestion just pls give some purpose to rewards from GbG...