• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Give a warning about uncollected quest rewards before moving into the next age

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

Currently you lose any rewards uncollected from quests when you move into a new age: would you...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser115071

You don't lose on quests... Ever be it story or not, I mean I actually finished the story quests for now as the map is locked for me... And I have to wait a few days.

Here is a problem tho with "autocollecting" quests.. There are quite a few quests that autofinish as you can pay coins and supplies from Unhappybirday quest... And that would result you with not enough coins and supplies all the time.

DeletedUser15986

+1

You don't lose on quests... Ever be it story or not, I mean I actually finished the story quests for now as the map is locked for me... And I have to wait a few days.

Here is a problem tho with "autocollecting" quests.. There are quite a few quests that autofinish as you can pay coins and supplies from Unhappybirday quest... And that would result you with not enough coins and supplies all the time.

They said "Completed" quests... That quest requires the player to click the pay button(s), so would not be completed by the proposed solution.

DeletedUser96901

never happened to me

but if you lose quest rewards because of going to the next age then that would be a bug