• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Gifts or boosts applicable to only one world

Allow players to choose on which world reward gifts will be applied to instead of 1st world opened?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108359

Proposal: When players get a SPECIAL gift or reward such as we got from Inno at Christmas and on their birthday that is applicable to only one world, give them the option of manually choosing which world it should be applied to.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: None that i can find

Reason: Players has no control over where the above is applied as most log into their chosen world before checking forums, etc

Details: allow players through a drop-down box to choose which world they would like to apply said reward or gift.

Visual Aids: Unfortunately i am unable to reproduce this, as i did not take a screenshot of the gift icon.
But something such as this might work .

worlds.PNG

Balance: This should not affect the game balance as all it does it allow us to choose the world.

Abuse: I see no way it can be abused as it only gives a choice and nothing more.

Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
I disagree. It's close enough to the intended meaning and there was info in the OP as to what the poll was for.

Close enough while voting???

I wanted to vote yes, but voted no. Still there are only two options, so close enough.

Wouldn't it be a lot easier if Inno told how it workd before that? They did so before. Just messed up this time. Is that a reason to set developers to work? Not like we get these type of prizes every month.

DeletedUser108359

@ Emberguard, thank you, as i stated above i made a mistake in the description of the idea and although i tried to edit it, for some reason i was unable to.

DeletedUser108359

Just to be a bit more detailed.

As we all know sometimes for special reasons. Inno kindly gives us gifts, as they did on Christmas and now again on their birthday.
As much as most of us ( I'm sure ) appreciate these gifts, ( and Not wishing to seem ungrateful ) there is 1 small issue regarding them.

We normally don't know about the gift beforehand ( even though it is usually announced in the forum somewhere ) most of us open our game before going to the forum and then its too late as the gift is automatically applied to that world and is only applicable to 1 world.

The idea is that when we open the game and the picture showing the reward is visible, we could click on it and a drop down box could appear listing all our worlds, and we could then click on the world we would like to use it on.
Much the same as when we log in and we get asked which world we would like to enter.

DeletedUser6065

This was somewhat an issue first raised years ago when the Monolith was awarded. (FoE became available on mobile devices, or something like that). Several posted that the would have liked the award in another city other than the first log in.
I somehow believe that Inno allowed us to contact support and move the award to another city.
But to this post - yeah it would be nice to have something so you could choose where to put the 'surprises'.
. . . mk

Very easy to abuse - I can grab all kinds of wishing wells and send them to my diamond harvesting worlds - great idea won't happen - lol

Assuming I understood that the gift or rewards you are talking about are coming from events

Very easy to abuse - I can grab all kinds of wishing wells and send them to my diamond harvesting worlds - great idea won't happen - lol

Assuming I understood that the gift or rewards you are talking about are coming from events
No, you understood wrong. This is talking about special gifts like the Christmas present decoration that everyone was given or the boosts from the anniversary competition. People would like to choose which world they go on instead of which ever world you happen to be on at the time

Emberguard

Legend

Nah not events. We're talking the once off gifts that are activated simply through logging in that you have no way of knowing about beforehand

DeletedUser108359

Another thought which occurred to me is the Competition presently on the go.
If we win how and where will the prizes go.
Will they automatically go to the 1st world we log into, or will we have a choice.
E.G Day 2 prize was the huge boosts given to us, which went to the world we logged into 1st. There is also a prize of 250 goods of our choice. Lovely prize, but on which world can i claim it, On R world i need ARC goods and this prize would help a lot, but not if i automatically get it on another world.

Deleted member 109369

Another thought which occurred to me is the Competition presently on the go.
If we win how and where will the prizes go.
Will they automatically go to the 1st world we log into, or will we have a choice.
E.G Day 2 prize was the huge boosts given to us, which went to the world we logged into 1st. There is also a prize of 250 goods of our choice. Lovely prize, but on which world can i claim it, On R world i need ARC goods and this prize would help a lot, but not if i automatically get it on another world.

This has been forwarded :) In terms of the individual winners for the contests of the anniversary contests, you''ll be contacted by support if it is a prize that would only go to one world. Diamonds of course, apply to all worlds. Awarding winners to individuals for contests on the forums is a manual job unlike when InnoGames sends out something to everyone en masse.

Status
Not open for further replies.