• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gifting and rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113250

Just my 2 cents here. Being able to rotate buildings would be handy to maximize space usage. Also being able to gift items to players would be nice. I personally do not need 215 self aid kits but i know some struggling starter players would use them up. Thanks for your consideration.

Agent327

Overlord
a long time ago players could gift i guess INNO decided that made game to easy

Players have never been able to gift. Like Test says, there used to be a gift button, but that was used only once by Inno to give something to the players. After that one time, if ever the had a gift for the players it was put in the inventory. That button was never intended for players to use. Because players thought it was and ept asking about it, it was removed.

DeletedUser96901

actually I was talking about the gift button that everything in the inventory had
and agent about the gift tab

previously on FoE
J7WL8yD.png

Galladhorn

Monarch
Either way both ideas has been suggested many many times and was never going further due to the impact it would have on the game.

Rotating of Buildings is not going to happen because Innogame would have to and design and render each non square building. This game is not 3D even that building might be developed in isometric 3D to some degree – but not mean that each side has been made. What is even more challenging would be the strain on the servers to contain so many more "buildings"

I think it is not more than about 1.5 Years ago that Reconstruction mode was implemented – before that players could still swap places with fitting buildings. In the begining of the game back in 2012 and several years ahead swapping buildings was not possible, no inventory, no reconstruction option. Players had to think carefully what they were doing not to make mistakes that would cost them time and setback.

Giving/Gifting Buildings to other players – is not gonna happen becasue it would upset game balance in the way the players having high ranking friends would have get an immense advantage over players that doesent. It would also that way negate to players to try to win stuff if they can get it from others.

Not many years ago there was no Inventory – I was requested for a long time and Inno finally Gave in realizing that it would in fact not change the base game significantly – Players would just have more "Winning experiences" but still the challenge of having enough space to plae them would remain. That is why inventorys a bulking up with stuff – players need to decide which buildings are worth having and/or which currently will suit their needs.

The base intentive of this Free game and what drives sales of diamonds is and has alwasy been City Space – Nothing in that regard have changed much, even that so many other things have been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.