• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Gift from Inventory

• Thread starter DeletedUser110907
  • Start date

DeletedUser110907

Hello!

I have been playing the game for a while now, and I have lots and lots of goods in the Inventory than I can ever use or will have the space to put to ground. On the other hand, there are quite a few items which don't mean much to me, but are sought after by my friends and guildmates. Is there any possibility I could gift items available in my inventory to the person I want to. Some limitations can be put on what can be gifted or how many gifts can be sent from/to a player in a week, but I hope it will help a lot of people who need stuff, and would put a lot of pressure off the inventory section... I hope quite a few people would endorse me on this issue

DeletedUser112892

Hello!

I have been playing the game for a while now, and I have lots and lots of goods in the Inventory than I can ever use or will have the space to put to ground. On the other hand, there are quite a few items which don't mean much to me, but are sought after by my friends and guildmates. Is there any possibility I could gift items available in my inventory to the person I want to. Some limitations can be put on what can be gifted or how many gifts can be sent from/to a player in a week, but I hope it will help a lot of people who need stuff, and would put a lot of pressure off the inventory section... I hope quite a few people would endorse me on this issue
That would completely break the game :)
Sorry, but -1

Shad23

Emperor
game used to have a gift section but they deleted it from game so i doubt that it will ever be back