• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ghosting Mounted Archers.

DeletedUser103714

• World: Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Chrome (most recent)
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Once so far
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions: None I know off
  • Summary:
  • In the last battle the enemy had mounted archers and the 'icon' on the map didn't move but they were able to hit. When I approached them I couldnt attack, in fact I was able to move my unit in the position the mounted archers were in. I belately realized i could "see" them when I moved as certain hex's with a think red edge were on the map they'd be. However on the map they were not shown to be there but still in their starting positions.
  • Did some search on the forum if I found it previously so far no dice. I'll re-try when my forces are back in operation. Obviously I couldn't hit when I couldn't tell where they were.

DeletedUser97349

Hello elrond2002, this is a known display issue for which we're currently working on a fix. In the mean time when you notice it occurring, please refresh your browser. When the game reloads you will be prompted to continue your battle where you left off, but you should find the issue resolved temporarily. Apologies for the inconvenience.

As this has already been reported I will move the thread to the archive section :)