• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

getting diamonds

DeletedUser100388

is there a way to get diamonds without buying them .. i got some it seems from something sortly after i started but cant remember just what it was now .. need to expand and there are not enough land expantions to unlock the regular way . need resources i cant build the building for to reay progress much farther .

DeletedUser5180

if you click on the + button beside your diamond total (top right of screen) and then click on "earn your diamonds" there are offers and surveys you can complete to get free diamonds

DeletedUser7719

Also, wishing wells have around a 1% chance of giving them. They only come during special/seasonal events

Surge

Brigadier-General
You can actually get through the game without diamonds. It's not easy, but it's very possible. You just have to play the game long enough and know the mechanics well so that you can make smart decisions and use clever tactics. After that, just start on a new world and you'll see that you can play through the game easily. The Guides section of the forum is a great place to start.

DeletedUser96695

This statistics does not even come close to my experience

ahhhhh

it seems various with player

i think i am more than 1% chance .....shhhhhhhhhhhhh

is there a way to get diamonds without buying them .. i got some it seems from something sortly after i started but cant remember just what it was now .. need to expand and there are not enough land expantions to unlock the regular way . need resources i cant build the building for to reay progress much farther .

prehaps
u should try beta world
they give diamond out when doing test
they give diamound out to your game world if u a the 1st to report the real game bug in the "testing"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

You can get some diamonds occasionally from quests. In earlier ages I think u can get perhaps about 100 or so diamonds per age from quests. In later ones there seem to be more often them, about 150-200 per age is not unrealistic estimate. It can add up to about 1-1.5k diamonds if you complete the whole game and do your quests. This number can also increase a lot in PE/ME if you build Chateau GB. Also there is a bonus EMA province which awards 100, bonus LMA province that awards another 100, bonus InA province that awards 150 and bonus ME province that awards 200 diamonds. That is further 550 diamonds. Wishing well was already mentioned, you can earn 50 diamonds roughly every 3-4 months from 1 well. Also there are special events during more major holidays etc which often reward diamonds or include a chance to win diamonds. During the summer event about 5 months ago, it was for example not rare for people to win more than 1k diamonds per world.

Now know that diamonds are all the same from all 8 worlds. So if you win diamonds on Arvahall, you can also use them in Brisgard. I for example have advanced towns on all 8 worlds to ME or on verge of it, but have chosen to spend any diamonds won only in my original biggest world. I have not counted, but I'm pretty sure I've won more than 20k diamonds total by now. But remember it has taken me more than 1.5 years and I have participated in all of the best events etc.

DeletedUser100388

ok so i can have more than one land going at once . can i use the resources from one land in another land same for the gold

DeletedUser9168

No, sorry zookster. The resources, coin, medals, good produced, supplies - and everything EXCEPT diamonds, are specific to one world only. It is only the diamonds on your account that can be used in any of the worlds you play.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. :)

DeletedUser

Invite friends to the game and wait for them to get to the iron age and u'll get 200 diamonds

DeletedUser

I've tried the Earn Diamonds window, but after the pop-up shows, all I have is a white background and nothing happens...

What gives?

DeletedUser

Not all countries have offers in the Earn Diamonds section, so that may be one explanation for the white background. It is also worth refreshing your screen to see if offers do appear, if you are in a country that does have options for earning diamonds. Clearing your browser cache and logging in again can help if a refresh doesn't.

DeletedUser

Be careful everyone. Most of surveys will ask for money at some point. There is some fake advertising when you say that surveys gives you free diamonds. They will ask you to hand your phone number, and if you hand it your phone's credit will disappear in a blink of an eye...

DeletedUser106836

if you click on the + button beside your diamond total (top right of screen) and then click on "earn your diamonds" there are offers and surveys you can complete to get free diamonds

it doesnt work