• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Genghis Khan

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser109510

I submitted a ticket and the response was
"It was a small glitch, they are going to release event later but it does start today."

Amy Steele

General
Genghis has been delayed on route to EN, by a minor issue elsewhere... fortunately this gives all of us more time to prepare for his arrival here - still expected sometime today. So, prepare yourselves and your cities as best you can!

DeletedUser113628

hmmm, small glitch eh...should i brew a fresh pot? or just go back to bed?

DeletedUser115047

Damn, another one that forces players who decided to stay in certain age to age up. Why we can t have some propper alternative to scouting/ acquiring province?! WHY? I HATE this strategy that inno games use. For some of us it will be impossible to get the quest building without first going at least one age up. Grrrrrr........

Damn, another one that forces players who decided to stay in certain age to age up. Why we can t have some propper alternative to scouting/ acquiring province?! WHY? I HATE this strategy that inno games use. For some of us it will be impossible to get the quest building without first going at least one age up. Grrrrrr........
To be fair Genghis Khan was a warrior who took over a lot of the known world so scouting and acquiring provinces is quite apt

Hstu

Private
Second quest: Research a technology or finish first level in GE. I've researched all techs, and can't do any GE until next tuesday, which gives me what, 2 hours to solve rest of the quests. Guess he will not arrive in my city

Hstu

Private
In earlier quests if one of the options was done, it was solved automatically. So I thought this would be the case in this quest line also

DeletedUser115180

Quest 6 Recruit 4 units from your age or the previous age OR Delete 6 units of your age or the previous age - I deleted 3 units from my age (InA) and 3 units from CA and was only given credit for 3 of them.